fixall and /eat macro

Discussion in 'Factions General Discussion' started by Claping, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claping

Its stupid how yall ban macros for /fix and /eat but you can use labby mod and see peoples health which is an unfair advantage

2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    One alters your gameplay, the other does not. Not sure how seeing a player's hearts is an unfair advantage. It doesn't mean the difference between a win vs loss, while /fix macros can be.

3. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Seeing someone's health is not an unfair advantage. Having a macro like /fix and /eat is unfair because you can run them whilst engaged in PvP / mid-fight / while moving. (Meaning you don't need to stop to manually enter the command which is OP and unfair)

KierenBoal and InsaneIsMyName like this.
  4. Claping

You can see if you have more hearts than the other player which is definitly an unfair advantage especially when you are trading hits with them they can see if they need to pot or if they can just quick drop you

5. iFlipFlipPhones

In my person opinion, i really don’t think that seeing hearts is that big of an advantage. But /fix all macro rule i don’t honestly agree with, it should be aloud as it doesn’t help you get money or account grinding. Good day :)

6. tjester300

tjester300
    Based on factions' pvp (Low armour Dura) you need to fix all a lot to not let your gear break. With a macro u can spam this and your armour will be unbreakable. in situations where your armour is low dura you're gonna have to be capable of typing the full command out while being hit by the enemy attacking u, also u could say not every client/mod/vanillamc has macro's so not everyone would be able to get macros on the version or launcher they're playing on.

7. Kane

Kane
    By your logic, wouldn't Armor Status and other pvp modification be an "unfair advantage" as well? Armor status allows you to view your armor when you are also trading hits, so you would know when the armor would break. On the contrary, the other player you're trading hits with doesn't have armor status and cannot check his armor durability unless he presses "E" to check it, which seems "unfair" as well. I understand your point of you, but it just doesn't work that way. Having /eat and /fix all macro adds a huge advantage in pvp while those things do not.

8. Claping

Seeing the enemys hearts is not possible without a mod seeing your armor is possible without a mod. Fixall and feed hotkey will not determine the outcome of a fight its just a quality of life improvement

9. Claping

Seeing peoples health in a fight is game changing a macro that u only need to use once every minute is not even comparable

10. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    /feed macros I'm okay with, but let's say your dueling in Gapple, you then have to wait until the player either A forgets to press his macro to /fix all, or until he/she runs out of gapples. This will take around 15-30 mins PER DUEL, and doesn't even seem fun. That's why I think, /fix all and /feed isn't helpful, and seeing people health in duels isn't very game-changing, I think that Health indicator mods are fine, because it doesn't really do much, I also believe MCC has there own health indicator, and you can see it anyways. If not, apologies in advance -1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.