Fix for All

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by xXMrSwagXx, May 31, 2020.

1. xXMrSwagXx

I think something needs to get done about fix for rookies it’s too expensive for new players that are trying to fight in p4. Rookies Get targeted because ranked players know they can just break there armour. If I fixed every time I needed to I would never have any money. I get ranks paid for luxuries but this one is game changing and I think is a bit unfair. I would suggest making it reduced to 2.50 per item. I would also suggest making something to be able to just fix the armour you are wearing somehow without doing fix all because most people can’t afford to bring 2 p4 sets. Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not I’m open to suggestions.

ilavau likes this.
  2. Let's be fair here, fix all was never a thing to rookies, until a new kitpvp reset, it is indeed much better to own access to that command instead of getting bedrock+
    Before rookie never had this command, so they always got targeted but now they do. So I think this is fair change because:

A: Bedrock users found it unfair for rookies to all the sudden own access to the command, the money that they paid to get this /fix all is now for rookies as well? To make things fair Bedrock would pay half the price while rookies pay the current.

B: This command is accessible to rookies in general (now), before it wasn't, much better to pay somewhere 80 (I think), instead of an 80$+ rank to access (and possible still pay for command usage).
    Nothing needs to be changed, it was already changed, if the price is lowered down then bedrock rank+ players would be even more upset, causing tons of complaints.

~Cya!

3. Condescendence

Condescendence
    I have to say I agree with you MrSwag. At this point in time, rookies are merely objects used for exp and money. I do think the cost of fix all for rookies should be slightly lowered as it is extremely difficult for rookies to make money. Voting gets you $100 in game which is enough for a p4 set but cannot sustain you for long, and I can't really think of any other ways that rookies can make money.

4. xXMrSwagXx

Idk if you play kitpvp but Bedrock gets it for free. I know when u buy ranks you deserve perks, but this really is pay to win. Ranks should not determine who wins fights. Ranked players already have many other luxury commands such as /bottle, /seen, /back, /ec, /invsee and /pv. I don’t think it’s unfair to at-least reduce it for unranked players to make it more balanced.

-xXMrSwagXx

5. Pretty much thats the reason for players to buy ranks on MCC, a rank is special and worth it, and people would spent their money on it.

If I am not mistaken bedrock used to be free, after a reset it costed, but now its free, (cause too many people with that rank were complaining)

Either way MCC is like a business company, they need to earn money somehow, if they make everything fair and square then they won't be earning anything at all (but instead spending their money, on servers, website, and possibly few more stuff)

~Cya!

6. Departition_

If you want fix so much just ask mom

7. xXMrSwagXx

Wow I didn’t know there was a comedian here...

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.