/fix all perk paper [factions]

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by FreezeMC, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreezeMC

ItsFreezeMC
    So I have been really been enjoying the new season of factions. The competition has been awesome being in Avanis but I think you should be able to get a fix all perk paper from keys because the big team fights are very hard to stay alive in without /fix all. Also bedrock rank would still keep /fix all.

iluvu likes this.
  2. I think this is not needed....

I know many people like/fix all during pvp (but my self I kinda hate it) as in real Minecraft theres no way to repair your gear without using an anvil.

I think adding perk (/fix all) ruins the whole purpose of ppl getting bedrock rank from this point, also what would bedrock player do when they win this perk? For them its just a waste of money on a key to winning a perk that they already own.

If you want to have /fix all just buy bedrock+ (and -1 from me of adding /fix all perk to factions) if it where to be added than the same drama would start that started on kitpvp when /fix all was a thing to all MCC players, as bedrock people would be very upset about this perk getting added)

~Cya

3. iluvu

I must disagree with you regent, while I do agree that the fix/eat dynamic is an overall unhealthy thing it is something that appears to be on MCC to stay.

To respond to your point after this, do you see the problem with that? Needing to purchase bedrock to have a chance in PVP (an important activity of the server) is something that seems quite unfair. Also, bedrock is the first P4 kit, offers 10 homes, and all of the perks below it. What are your thoughts on a proposal where bedrock, legend and immortal each get 1 more pv (Bedrock 2, legend 3, immortal 4) in exchange for the fix all perk being added? As PVs are extremely valuable in an environment where otherwise all your loot is unsafe, this makes quite a difference in the power of the rank (and above) to compensate for the indirect nerf of a fix all paper being introduced. As for the perk, they would just do what they would if they already had the perk? Sell it or give to a friend or whatever, this point doesn't make sense to me as the same situation happens with any other perk (unless there is an anti dupe mechanic in perk openings, but I do not believe that exists. Correct me if wrong).

The reason I cannot support you saying "just buy bedrock" is because that is the most blatant form of p2w on the server, and locked behind a 65$ paywall no less. A lot of people are unable or unwilling to shell out that amount just to have a chance in combat, when other factors such as loot tier, numbers and ability should be sole indicators of the turnout of a fight, not that I did or did not spend 65$ beforehand.

For me, I completely agree with a fix all perk, and give bedrock+ extra PV's (or other compensation) to make up for the loss. They should not lose /fix either.
    -End

4. iluvu

That's not the point of this perk though, we already know /fix would be very rare as a perk but the thing is not everyone is able to just drop 60 or the sale price or is willing to. Realistically, you cannot hold your own in PVP if you do not have it which is a server flaw that is alleviated by the ability for players to have that rare opportunity to get a /fix perk. Not everyone wants donor perks, they just want a fair chance in PVP and this is the best way to allow it without making any major changes to the server. Also, under my suggestion, there is actually more incentive to donate because realistically this perk won't be coming by much (it would definitely be a mythical legendary reward), and the extra PV bedrock legend and immortal would get as compensation for the indirect nerf are actually quite valuable for safe gear storage (especially P5) and things of the like.

5. I am gonna lock this post as its getting random posts causing it to be bumped.
    ___________________________________________Post Locked___________________________________________

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.