Fix all (again)

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Bandhunta, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandhunta

I like the system but i dont like it. Make rookies pay the 25 and make it free for donaters. I shouldn't have to pay to fix all even out of combat because the only reason i upgraded was to have fix all. Really close to quitting

Mqney and Departition_ like this.
  2. Tcay

innit bro. All these the ONLY reason people get these ranks is to obtain these perks, BUT then it changes? like wtf? i wanted it for free not to pay for it, thats why i got the rank. Server a joke

3. Composures

Composures
    Hello Bandhunta,

The reason /fix all was a thing in Kit PvP combat was to help players have a longer fight in the PvP Arena of the sub-server. However, this started to become annoying to most player's on the server, because of the fact if donators used /fix all and the other player did not have that rank, they would not be able to do it, and then would lose the fight due to it. So they removed it so it would be fair to the player's without ranks, as well as a fair and fast fight in general. I believe it is a good thing for them to take this away on Kit PvP, so other player's have a chance. There are more aspects to the ranks on the server, than just /fix all. There are also perks on other sub-servers. So if you bought the rank just for a perk, then you should not have done that. Due to the owners making constant changes during the start of a sub-server reset. You should have been sure that you wanted to buy the rank, instead of just for one perk. However, I believe there should be a thing where you can just buy the perk instead of the rank.

Have a nice day or night! -Lauran (MCC Mod) -Thread Locked-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.