Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LethalReach, Oct 19, 2020.

?

Do you want this to be a new mccentrals update?

Poll closed Oct 22, 2020.
  1. Yes

18.2%
  2. No

81.8%
  1. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    /feedback of a certain item or feedback about anything. You can do /feedback [text] Admin+ will get notified and then they will review it.

2. Tether

Tether
    This is not a good idea. The staff team looks for feedback through the forums. You can suggest ideas, make bug reports, or talk in threads like this one. Adding /feedback to the game would not only promote spam, but it is useless as feedback is posted here. There are also only 6 Admin + Staff. With 1.5k+ players, do you think they want to see thousnads of /feedback messages? This is not a good idea in my opinion.

Elecctricc likes this.
  3. Timppali

Timppali
    Hey!

Although feedback is appreciated and used especially when planning new features for resets, a simple command in one message is way too short to get a good idea of the new idea or feedback. There just isn't enough space to write a meaningful feedback. I would also assume that this system would be abused or be spammed, so I don't think that it's a good idea.

The best way to give feedback or new ideas is to make a forum thread about it, like you have done here. That way us Admins and Owners can also comment on the feedback. With your command it wouldn't really be possible to do that, as the improvement ideas to the feedback would be way too short too.

4. MAXILES

since when is there 1.5k plus players

Martiinn likes this.
  5. Tether

Tether
    I've heard the rumors of botted players. at least for minigames that is. But, if the rumors are false then you can easily see the MCC player count on your server list, correct? Currently there are 1.6k players on the server right now.

6. MAXILES

nah like 900 are faked for minigames and that goes towards server list. dunno bout sub servers cos i dont play em often. i dont know if they are faked but probs are

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.