Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Feature idea to implement in Skywars.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingMjolnir, May 3, 2020.

?

Thoughts?

1. Yay

2. Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KingMjolnir

KINGMJOLNIR
    My idea is for a feature that can toggle on/off kits (Archer, Mining, TNT) that you buy in skywars. Instead of having your inventory cluttered with items that you don't really use, in my case i don't use the fishing pole and always remove it from my inventory as soon as possible. If i could toggle it off or on, it would not only simplify things for players but also create a much more fluid playing style depending on how you're feeling from match to match.

Just some thoughts, Thank you.
    King.

stiva and Lxyne like this.
  2. Mxats

Mxats
    Hello there!
    I've seen this being suggested a lot of times already and I really do agree, it would indeed be nice if you could toggle your perks. I wouldn't turn off everything because if I play like 5 games I mostly used every perk at least once. So I think it's handy but I do understand that there are people that don't really like some of the perks. I've also saw being able to toggle your explosive arrows a lot and I think this would be nice too!
    Therefore again, +1!
    Best regards,
    Mats :)

KingMjolnir likes this.
  3. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    Hey!

I really would like to see this happen but I'm sure this is nothing staff would take time doing since skywars basically have been the same for years now, and if you dont want the things then you can just throw them out easily. It doesn't really like that much time nor effort :)

4. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey! I accidentally voted no, But i mean to vote YES. This sounds like an awesome idea, because I don't use my pickaxe much. The axe, i use a lot more than a pickaxe. The rod, its there, but the amount of times I've gotten kills with it is 1 to none, because its just not that good. So i think being able to toggle a kit would be pretty nice, because its nice to not have a super disorganized inventory.

5. Lxyne

Lxyne
    Hey, KingMjolnir.

Thanks for suggesting this idea! I'd love to see this feature added in. I don't use the fishing rod either as that isn't a PvP style that I'm specifically good at. So, it would be good to toggle this kit off permanently so I don't have to mess around with it at the start of every game.

The same could be done with Survival Games kits. I do think the Survival Games kits are all useful in one way or another but if you rarely ever use a kit why shouldn't you have the option to disable it?

Another thing that I think should come with this feature would be the ability to set a permanent hotbar and inventory layout for these kits. I reorganise my hotbar every single game and it eats valuable time that could be better spent bridging to mid or loot islands before other players do. If I had a permanent set hotbar and inventory then the amount of time I would save every game would be astronomical.

Cheers, Layne!

6. HJXZ

roddyszz
    Hi, I've seen many people suggest this idea and I really liked it, simplifying the lives of many players. I believe for me it wouldn't be useful because each kit has a feature for me, but I liked your idea

Therefore again, +1!
    Best regards,
    Eduardo :)

7. jaeuhr

floire
    Hey There,

I really do like this idea and I feel like if they do apply this, it would be much helpful for a lot of players if we were given the chance to toggle the kits we spawn with and I feel like it would look much cleaner instead of scattered as well.

Love, Floir

8. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I would love to see this idea implemented.
    I've bought every perk/item available in game solely because I have no other use for credits.
    However, I don't use most of the items I start the game with.

KingMjolnir likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.