Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Favourite Staff Member? :P

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by boomrabbits_, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Who's your favorite staff member? Comment below!

lavoova the grape likes this.
  2. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    yourbbg/Hypnoticxd/ray01

3. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, BoomAustraliaYT I have a lot of staff members that are my favorite. My favorite helpers are Minninq, Bequty_, Abar, and iSloth. The reason for this is because those staff members are my friends and they are really nice people and I enjoy hanging out with them. My favorite moderator staff members are from North America is MasterChheda, Muel_, Master_Aqua, W5vil, monkeymeatballz5, PlayerUnbound, Httpmeme, yourbbg, Porkchoph3x and trippedup. My favorite South America moderators are my friend ItsGuih. My favorite Europe, Asia, and Australia moderators are Recrement, Vkj, Hypnoticxd, Pizzicato_, and Aussiepistol. The reason why I like those moderators because those members are my go-to for banning players who are breaking the rules. My favorite Senior Moderators are Chilo_, SilentWhispers, UglykidSteve, Swaggle, Kane and AyeItsBeck. The reason I like those senior moderators because I actually have gotten to hang out with them and they are really cool people. My favorite admins are of coarse Teddzy and Timppali because they are really friendly and nice people. Of course, I like both of the owners Alex_Markey and Vislo. Overall those are my favorite staff member on Mccentral and have a good day or night.

4. B_Man05

B_Man05
    My favourite staff members are all of them. All the Helpers, Moderators, SrMods, Admins, and Owners.

Jacombre and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  5. Laziih

shqn_
    Hey :)
    I've found all the staff members to be very friendly and helpful, they all seem like good people to talk to and hang out with. I wouldn't say I had a favorite staff member!

Have a nice day. :)

CatBoyFable likes this.
  6. 10Controls

10Controls
    Hello!

Personally, I really like every staff member here on MC Central. They’re all very kind, nice, hardworking people who do their job the best they can. I have massive respect for all of them.

However, if I did have to choose one staff member, it would probably be httpmeme. He is a very kind guy, and he always does his best as a staff member here. He’s also my mentor on the staff practice discord, which is a bonus.

As said before, I have massive respect for every staff member on MC Central and I like every single one of them

Have a great rest of your day/night!
    ~ Sus

httpmeme and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  7. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Hi there! I’m going to reiterate what someone else said on a post similar to this. While everyone has their favorite staff members/friends on the staff team, myself included, these kinds of posts tend to stir up drama which is something we don’t want. Everyone on the staff team wants to help out MCC, and who you choose to befriend/get along with/look up to is your personal choice. Please refrain from making these types of posts as it can upset someone who doesn’t get mentioned.

Have a nice day (:

8. guih

guihzy
    Locked to prevent drama​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.