Favourite Sports Team (Any Sport)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Desiqn_, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    Hey peeps,

I was just wondering with all the sports around the world we are all spoilt for choice with which team to support and what sport to watch. Personally I watch quite a lot of sports with Soccer/Football being the main one. I also like to watch Rugby, American Football, Darts and Snooker.

What is your Favourite Sport (s) and Favourite Team (s) and why?

My answer to this question would be football and the team i support is Norwich City. This is due to my family supporting them so I've grown up to watch them play.
    In American Football I don't have a favourite team due to me only just becoming a fan but I do like the Patriots (Not a glory fan) due to them being the first ever team I watched in the NFL.

Please comment your favourite sport/team below or message me on my discord : Harrry#7777

I would love to hear them. It will also give me an idea of who/what to talk about if we see each other in game or on discord :D

- Desiqn_ / Harry

2. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    Hey Harry,

Personally I don't watch any sports but if I had to pick a favourite team it would probably be Arsenal since I was named after Thierry Henry.

Desiqn_ likes this.
  3. guih

guihzy
    Chelsea > Norwich kekw

Desiqn_ likes this.
  4. Unadvised

Unadvised
  5. Dionnysus

Dionnysus
    Ajax Amsterdam, all other answers are wrong

Desiqn_ and 10Controls like this.
  6. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Not really a big soccer / football fan, but I am a big basketball fan. My favourite team is the Toronto Raptors and the Phoenix Suns. Really hoping both teams making the playoffs at least, and a championship would be pretty nice.

Also, @kvng_steph Celtics ain’t winning the championship :)

7. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Heya!

My favorite sport is basketball, and I love watching college, and NBA. My favorite college basketball and american football team would be the Iowa Hawkeyes. My favorite NBA team is the Celtics. Hopefully they go far this season. My favorite NFL team (though I don't watch much) would be the Miami Dolphins!

8. Myko

Myko
    Im sure everyone knows this, especially you Harry, but my favorite football team (American) is the Kansas City Chiefs. Tons of my family is from the Kansas Area, and Ive been watching them my whole life. For soccer wise, Im a Manchester United Fan and I also like Borussia Dortmund.
    - Myko / Ryan

Desiqn_ likes this.
  9. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey Desiqn_! I hope you are having a lovely day (:

Im from Australia, so you might not know this sport. My favourite sport to watch is NRL and my favourite team is the Rabbitohs (Hence my name). You might have to do some googling on that! This is because my family supports them and I've pretty much supported them my whole life. Although I am not a huge soccer / football fan, if comes to football / Soccer, I have recently been going for Chelsea mostly due to my friends supporting the team!

I hope you have a good rest of your day / night!
    Dm me on discord if you have any questions (boomrabbits_#6945)
    -boomrabbits_

Desiqn_ likes this.
  10. Jammy16

Jammy16
    Hello there! My favourite sport has to be football as I have grew up playing that sport. The team I support is Sunderland this is because I live there and it’s my home town. Even though they have been relegated so many times I’ll still stand by them lol. Also, I enjoy watching football aswell as playing it.

Desiqn_ likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.