Favourite map?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by idcbenny, Nov 30, 2019.

1. idcbenny

smellmes
    What's everyone's favourite survival games map?

Mine's SG4

2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    My favorite map is SG4 as well.

Jokes aside, /whereami doesn’t say what map of SG you are playing on and it just shows what server you are playing on the server if that makes sense. Now onto the topic, my favorite map is Vareide Map 4 as it has a lvl 30 enchant table and has a lot of chests which makes it easier to loot up and get stacked to pvp and fight others.​

#2 EssentialsPlus, Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  3. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Mine is rise of the orient, I love being able to enchant straight off of spawn

4. iiSean

iiSean_
    Mine is the Vareide Map 5 one. I like how you spawn and the pit and have to get out and how there is enchant table and big area to pvp.

5. Hey! Thank you for taking time to post on the forums. One of my all time favorite maps on SG would have to be Rise of Orient. I love the architecture and I know that map pretty well. I love the enchantment tables at spawn as it gives players a chance to enchant and not have to look EVERYWHERE for the Enchantment Table. At the same time I do not like it though because it makes people really OP early game and if you get unlucky with loot finds you are as good as dead.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.