Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Favourite Games on MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nizzino, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Nizzino

idiat
    hi guys it’s me again!!

i was wondering what type of games everybody likes on MCC

personally i usually play survival games and i’m starting to play this servers team skywars!

i used to really try hard skywars back in the day and i was on leaderboards for kills and wins (weekly/monthly) so i guess you could say i am a bit tryhardy haha.. lost my touch now ;(

im starting to play survival games because i have made quite a couple friends from the time i have been here and, thank you guys who have become my friends and supported me!!

anyways don’t want to make this kind of sappy but what does everyone else play?

2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey idiat!

I usually play Skywars and Survival Games like you! I also play Prison. I'll probably run into you in survival games, so I'll see you there :)

ThorKingOfAsgard and Abar like this.
  3. Bequty_

Imaginando
    Im in the same boat as you, I used to play skywars a lot and was also on monthly leaderboards for awhile. I don't really play mini games often anymore but I would definitely say team skywars.

Abar likes this.
  4. ItsDavld

DanTheACGuy
    As a long time player on MCC, I originally played CTF. In the beginning, that was the only game I played and at the time I got very good on the leaderboards reaching the top 10. I tryharded CTF until OITC came out. When OITC came out, that was the game I tryharded in. That's a bit of backstory behind me and my playing story on MCC. I have not really been a big fan of subservers as I like the intense gameplay of MCC's minigames.
    Nowadays, I mostly play Skywars and Survival Games. I am pretty known in the Skywars Community and get very high on the leaderboards every month.

Abar likes this.
  5. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
    Survival games easily. However I do believe the staff should really make some changes to the server's anti-cheat and abilities.

Abar likes this.
  6. Personalisation

TrueMute
    I play most of the time skywars, survival games or capture the flag. Those minigames are the ones I play daily. At the moment, I like skywars the most due to the fact that I like the explosive arrows I get because I'm a donator. The downside of the minigames I play is the hacker problem. There are just too many cheaters and I had liked them to disappear... They are just making everything unplayable and that is making me very sad because the minigames itself are just good, only those who don't follow the rules and thus cheat are just making the legit players sad.. As david has stated above, I also don't like subservers that much. I do play them but not that often. Mostly minigames.

Yours Sincerely,
    Martijn

Abar likes this.
  7. Abar

Abar
    I am without a doubt an SG main. Lately I have been playing a lot more murder mayhem then I used to though and am working on a Skyblock island w/ the boys atm. I'll never stop primarily playing SG though due to the fact that it's just so much fun and i've met so many people on there over the years. We've obviously played together multiple times and can't wait to play with you more in the future!

#7 Abar, Jan 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    ItsDavld likes this.
  8. puposaurus

puposaurus
    sup. so. i’ve probably said this in a lot of the posts that talks about favorite minigame. my personal favorite is champion builder, main reason is becuase it’s semi-dead that i can afk lobby make a sandwich and then games about to start.
    murdermayhem has the cutest and most annoying (separate per person) egirls. survival games is p cool ig. skywwars has hackers and staff tryhards looking for reports and fun times playing with friends. team skywars has bad maps, but fun to play. uhc has x-rayers. capture the flag is just tiering sometimes; sometimes it’s the chat, other times it’s the bowspammers or even campers. other times it can be the players who think clash valley and seclusion are good maps. it varies. speedy walls? never heard of it. cakewars- recently, some people/players who enjoyed cakewars the most have seemed to move onto better things or get banned from mcc, and it’s been dead ngl. like, i’d play bedwars on hypixel and deal with the tryhards(and hackers and worse anticheat) than play cakewars and have both tryhards and a small game.

to some of these negatives i seemed to have said, there are always exceptions. and all are amazing games, just not the most active at all times.

overall. i like champion builder. also becuase you can have a full party and it’ll start w/o some randos.

damn that’s too many words.

Abar likes this.
  9. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, idiat I have a lot of games on Mccentral minigames. My favorite minigames are Sky Wars, survival games and Capture the Flag on Mccentral. The reason I like sky wars is because it is a quick and fun game on floating islands. My favorite between solo and team sky wars got to be team sky wars because I like playing with my friends rather than playing solo on sky wars. The reason why I like playing survival games it is a fun challenge trying to survive all way till the deathmatch near the end of the game. The reason why I like capture the flag is because I played capture the flag when I was a kid and I still enjoy it to this day. Have a good day or night.

10. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    Hey Idiat!

To answer your question personally, I'm a factions guy (hints my name). But recently I've invested most of my time on Skywars Solo. Of course, I've played all the game modes on MCC but in the end, all of them just don't have the correct style like Skywars. Overall, if I had to rank my top favorites it would be.

1. Solo Skywars
    2. Factions
    3. ArenaPvP
    4. SG/CTF
    In conclusion, I believe that MCC has a variety of game modes I personally enjoy and that's something amazing. Thank you for reading this and have a beautiful day/night.

- Jen/HowToFaction

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  11. lcco

Leelep
    Survival Games ON TOP, but then yeah I do some Creative then and there and also some Skywars, cause I love too bridge ;0

Abar and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  12. Vunrable

Vunrable
    I have been grinding out skyblock for the past couple of days because the community on there is just so positive and enjoyable so if you want a happy community go there. I have also played factions in 'origin' (Yes ik xD) and that was alright but I am more of a chill player so the factions on this server you either have to sweat out the grind or you're irrelevant.

Then I played prison back in season 3 and loved it but it has gone down hill since then. I am hoping this season is going to be great because I am returning with one of my OG friends from season 3 haha.

13. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hey,
    I play quite a bit of things as long as I have people to play with so I’m not bored. I grounded skyblock and prison but I also play other games such as Murder Mayhem or Skywars. I think any sub server can be fun with the right people :)
    ~Micro

14. anakkangpakyu

hi! I love playing on creative because I love building. :) I love building because people have inspired me to do something beautiful :)))

hope you have a great day! :))))

ItsDavld likes this.
  15. Vunrable

Vunrable
    I definitely agree with this. If you have good friends to play with or if you play solo you just have to find the right community for you. I personally enjoy the communities of the skyblock servers. Everyone is great!

MicroSquid likes this.
  16. DaQuack_

DaQuack_
    Hello!

I have to go with skywars and Prison. They are both popular games on MCC and very fun to communicate to others!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.