Favourite Football team

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Swaatik, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swaatik

swaatik
    I really curious on who supports who. Just to see which club has the bigger fan base you feel me? BTW Talking about European football not american football EggHand

2. EncyclopediaN

EncyclopediaN
    Hey Swaatik!

I was introduced to football from a young age by my father, who taught me everything I know about football and I owe him a big favour for showing me this beautiful sport. Anyways, I enjoy watching English football which is fast-paced, extremely competitive and with atmospheric stadiums. I admire Liverpool and Man United the most, and what I admire most about them is their history as football clubs. When people ask me what club I support, I never answer "this one" or "that one", simply because I enjoy watching football for what it is. If I were to take sides, I would support the same club as my father, and that is Liverpool.

Thanks for reading! Have a happy rest of the day. :)

3. Martiinn

SrMartin
    I'm in love with football. I'm from Chile, but I do watch a lot of european football. I'd say I support Liverpool and Real Madrid.

4. Darenn

Darenn
    Locked to prevent further thread bumping​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.