Favourite Activity

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Marco5py, May 4, 2020.

1. Marco5py

Matthew3v2
    Hello everyone! What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?

2. seretinsky

eyerolls
    Hey there,
    Normally I would go out rowing on the river near me. It’s a sport I’ve been doing for the past 5 years now and I highly recommend giving it a go. If I’m not doing that then I’m probably going out with my friends into town. Or off to the park to play football.

3. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    Hallo :-),

I usually love going on hikes! The longest hike I’ve ever been on took about 15 hours. It was very painful and took so much strength. I’ve done this several times and I always find it painful; but I always have the best memories from it. I also work with photography and media in general so I love to share photos when I’m done.

4. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Hello gamer!
    Honestly been loving biking at the moment and when I'm not on MCC, I will likely be biking around my area (lots of hills so quite fun!) While I can't exactly go many places at the moment I hope to goto a dedicated biking park to get better at mountain biking and get some amazing footage for any designs/edits I might do!

5. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    To be honest I have no life, so the only thing I do is play MCC. I do play a lot of basketball, and tennis but because of quarantine we can not go outside so that is a big bummer. However, I've been learning how to make French Cuisine items, and I am currently learning how to cook for my family and friends. I am also growing a garden in my backyard and on my deck. If I want a break from Minecraft, I usually do one of those things, or I relax in the sun or I spend time in my garden.

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

6. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    Same @FourNut XD.
    I also have no life so I just play Minecraft or games on steam.

7. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, gamer I have a load of favorite activities that I like to do. For instance, I really enjoy playing Minecraft on the MCCentral Server the best server in the world of Minecraft. Outside of the MCCentral server, I do some drafting with I got inspired by playing Minecraft I guess I like the building aspect of Minecraft. Also, I like watching streams which my favorite Twitch streamer is UglyKidSteve because his streams are great and I like watching the great content that uglykidsteve creates. I also enjoy creating Youtube videos of MCCentral and some maps that I have created for the server. Overall those are my favorite activities that I enjoy in my free time and have yourself a wonderful day or night.

8. jaeuhr

floire
    Hey Marco,

With this pandemic going around, I've been back to my productive days lmao. Every morning after I eat breakfast I usually start to work out as it wakes me up and gets me ready for the day even though im not going anywhere than just sit in front of my computer to play Minecraft. But I feel like working out is such a good way to waste time and not just that but it also helps you to stay healthy :).

Love, Floir

9. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey Gamer!
    My favorite thing to do, no matter what is happening, is streaming on twitch (Click on "Twitch Channel" In my Signature)! I love streaming MCC because the player base is amazing and very supportive! I also have been playing minecraft and rocket leauge OFF stream and having fun off stream, but I have a lot more fun streaming to the amazing player base of MCC and there community on server! (P.S. Im a very healthy boi and do my homework and shower, but food isn't really my think ill eat like 2 meals a day, but what ever)!

10. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello! When I'm not on MCC or playing Minecraft, I pretty much study and workout so I feel in shape during the lockdown.
    It's really boring when you have nothing to do, but I always try to keep myself busy. I also love talking to my friends and cooking, I just love making food for my family.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.