Favorite server and youtuber (BESIDES mcc)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by micunmuted, Nov 2, 2020.

1. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Hello, I was wondering, whats is your favorite youtuber and server :)

2. TimTam

EatingTimTams
    Good question, my favourite "Minecraft YouTuber" right now would have to be Technoblade and favourite server other than MCC would be Hypixel, for the reason being it's one of the only good minigames servers out nowadays and I enjoy minigames a lot more than most other game modes.

What's yours though I would love to know :)

3. OriAlfi

OriAlfi
    My favorite server is OderCraft (an edating server) and I love watching the annoying orange like everyone

nouhs and micunmuted like this.
  4. stampyrhodes

stampyrhodes
    I'd don't really have another that I play on regularly except for CraftCadia back in the day but unfortunately they shut down their servers ;( and for my favorite YouTuber I'd just say most ppl in the sidemen and the UK youtube scene like the eboys, callux, calfreezy, chrismd, etc

5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    rigbot and krypticmc

PistolPet, OriAlfi and RigBot like this.
  6. RigBot

RigBot
    +1

PistolPet and puposaurus like this.
  7. _Noxid

_Noxid
    My favorite YouTuber at the moment is David Dobrik. I already finished all his vlogs since his vlogs are quite short, but now that he isn't posting during COVID, I haven't been watching him.

I don't usually play other servers besides MCC, but if I would have to say, It would be crystal. I like to test and build cannons so that is a good server for me.

8. guih

guihzy
    def anomaly (not an mc youtuber) and hypickle
    if we're looking at mc youtubers i dont wathc mc on youtube
    so none

RigBot likes this.
  9. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    i used to play skyblock but slowly drifted away. Now all i play is mcc. Favortite ytber would be Daily Dose of Internet. If it has to be MC related, Popularmmos

10. meana

meana
    Hi! if your asking about a minecraft youtuber i don't really watch minecraft videos but I do watch David Dobrik. His videos are so crazy and interesting. I haven't seen one of his videos ever to be boring or lame. I also love how sometimes in his videos he is so kind as well, it just melts my heart to see him do such wonderful things around his community. Like in one video he went around California giving random people money, game consoles and t-shirts and it was so touching to watch. He makes me remind myself everyday that to be kind to everyone, being kind is honestly overpowered. Not many people in the world can actually be kind. He is someone I look up to because he loves to help people, I love to help people as well. I just love him and how he does everything for his subscribers and it shows, not like all these other you tubers who just do things for the money. But also the minecraft server, I don't really play any other server than MCC but my friends have got me on hypixel which I don't like playing on but I do play on it for my friends because I love them <3 hehe. Overall, have a nice day/night :D

11. Myko

Myko
    My fav server other than MCC is probably Lunar, as I get to practice my pvp too get better. As for my fav YTuber, I like a lot of them, but I do think David Dobrik and his squad are pretty interesting too. But ya. Short and sweet. Not much else to say :)

12. Condescendence

Condescendence
    Honestly, probably Logan Paul. He's a genius when it comes to making content that's entertaining and he seems to put a lot of effort in the quality of his content.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.