Favorite Part of MC Central

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XulWasTaken, Dec 5, 2020.

1. XulWasTaken

UnexpectedPL
    Hey, so here's a question to you guys. What is your favorite part of Minecraft Central and really why is it your favorite part about this server. I'm interested to see what you guys think.

2. Ankh

Ankh
    Wait, we're supposed to like the server?

3. MAXILES

i like the part when minigames get updated

Departition_ and Lewklo like this.
  4. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    Prison definitely, I've been playing on it since the end of season 1. Seeing it change every reset is quite fun, even though I don't particularly agree with some changes. I've met a lot of people on prison and it's just been really fun all around.

puposaurus likes this.
  5. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey XulWasTaken! Hope you are having a great day!

Personally, my favourite sub-server part of MCCentral is prisons however I've been trying out different sub-servers lately and I've been really enjoying some. For the minigames side of MCCentral I would definitely go with skywars however other minigames are also fun like survival games and capture the flag!

I hope you have a lovely rest of your day / night!
    Dm me on discord if you have any questions (Mentioned in my signature)
    -boom

6. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    Hey there,

My favourite part of MCC is prison, mainly because its been the sub server I've played for a couple years now. It adds a little more to Minecraft when you're grinding levels and money. If I was to move to another sub server then I would move to Skyblock as I have always enjoyed it but never had the motivation. As for minigames it has to be Skywars due to the fact that the different maps allow diversity in playstyle.

Regards
    Desiqn_/Harry

7. Jammy16

Jammy16
    Hello there! My favourite part of MMC has to be prison. I have been playing prison for a few years now and I love how you have an opportunity to grind money by mining/spawners and also pvp at the same time. The pvp aspect of prison is what makes me choose prison over everything else since I like the pvp style (fishing rods and gaps). If I was going to change server, id probably move towards the kit pvp side since its a different style of pvp which I also like and enjoy.

8. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Yes people can be very toxic and annoying, but there are so many members that are super nice, repsectful, and wholesome. @ItzBlayke is one of them =)

SplatShop likes this.
  9. jemelina

jemelina
    Hi!

I started playing the server when I was very young, and now in my twenties when I bought PC again I only wanted to return playing MC because of this server. I've personally always loved the fact that the environment here feels safe, not too small and not too big. Most of the people are very kind and helpful, and this has become a small online family for me.

I personally love the skyblock and skywars the most. Sometimes hackers tend to ruin the skywar games, but I would lie if I said I don't get a small ego boost when I get a chance to kill one in the game haha. And I also love the fact that staff are being very active for removing the hackers.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

10. DeathFromAbov3

DeathFromAbov3
    So all through the time I've been playing here on MCC I've gotten into 3 different modes. Prisons, Survival games and Skywars. By far think survival games is the best mode here and always will be. It's something that other servers don't offer and something that can be played many times over and not feel too repetitive.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.