Favorite minigame?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by zzzinq, Jun 5, 2020.

1. zzzinq

Mine is either sky wars or capture the flag :)

khoah and Devon like this.
  2. Devon

sadsy
    If I had to choose my favorite minigame it'd have to be Team Skywars. I love sitting in the lobby by myself and a friend asking me to play with them, it's the best feeling. I remember when CTF used to be loaded with players back in 2017-2018, it was fun for me back then.

zzzinq likes this.
  3. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    My favorite minigame is team skywars, as I love pvping. My second choice would either be survival games or cake wars. :))

zzzinq likes this.
  4. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey, I’m a big fan of cakewars, good for grinding levels, super fun, i’m decent at it, and fun community.

zzzinq likes this.
  5. Laharz

Laharz
    If we’re talking about mcc then skywars for sure in my opinion but most of the minigames are all fun regardless. But if we’re talking other serves then I love playing bedwars on hypixel also!!

-Laharz

zzzinq likes this.
  6. Condescendence

Condescendence
    Personally, I enjoy playing Survival Games the most. Primarily because there aren't as many things to take into account such as, if you were playing skywars, trying to avoid the void.

zzzinq likes this.
  7. fedham

fedham
    I would have to say survival games. I would like skywars but the space between mid and my island is way to far and it makes the game more camp-like. I also don't like the whole enderpearl cooldown concept. The one thing I do like about skywars is the fact that there is a solo mode. SG whoever, you never really get the same game because the chests are all random and you dont just get knocked off by a guy who sits at his island with an explosive bow. The main thing that does unmotivate me about sg is the teaming, because ill get like 8v1ed several games in a row and that kind of sucks. But in all, sg probably takes the cake for compatibility with friends.

zzzinq likes this.
  8. Melodieee

Melodieee
    I think all minigames are fun to play, but personally love playing skywars and survival games with Bequty_ :). I love how there's team skywars and you are able to play with friends or alone whenever you like. I like the feeling of rushing towards middle and just to win a game. But I love survival games because you don't have to worry about the void.

zzzinq likes this.
  9. khoah

khoah
    Hey!
    I’ve got to say Team Skywars is probably my favorite mini game, then survival games :). Just my thoughts.
    -
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    ♡♡♡ - strwbrrys - ♡♡♡
    I Discord - dakota#9713 I

zzzinq likes this.
  10. Lewklo

zaeuz
    tsw is alpha but my fav was always tnt run :c

zzzinq likes this.
  11. TeddyOreo

TeddyOreo
    Hey,

Personally my favourite minigame is Murder Mayhem. I like the fast paced gameplay once it starts going. You can create allies and work together but someone might stab you in the back. I also like playing Solo Skywars because I learned how to TNT jump myself so I find it really fun to try it out.

zzzinq likes this.
  12. Muel

Hey zzzinq,

My goto minigame is typically Skywars because it's fun and fast, however, I enjoy playing Murder Mayhem as well as Capture the Flag, both are amazing and fun games to play. I also love building, so if Champion Builder was more active, that would definitely be my #1!

Have a lovely rest of your day

zzzinq likes this.
  13. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Yeah, if I'm playing with friends we generally go for CTF, as it's a great team experience and it can be either fast or slow, depending on the teams. When I'm alone or with just one friend, I usually play SSW or Murder Mayhem as they're shorter and more intense, better suited for a small group and they have awesome credit payouts. I do like SG, but I think the large teams and smaller community makes the game less fun to play.

zzzinq likes this.
  14. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    Definitely Capture the Flag!

zzzinq likes this.
  15. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey @zzzinq
    My favorite minigames are sky wars, survival games, and murder mayhem. The reason why I like sky wars is that it is fun and quick also it is an easy place to catch a lot of hackers. The reason why I like Survival games is that it fun and I like to play with @Abar, @Bequty_, @UglyKidSteve, and other players. The reason I like murder mayhem is that it short and I like to play with the beta gang. Overall those are my favorite minigames that I like to play and have a wonderful day or night.

zzzinq likes this.
  16. 10Controls

10Controls
    I'm honestly a huge fan of both Capture the Flag and Solo Skywars.

If I want to be a bit laid back and just have a bit of fun, I'll go for Capture the Flag. CTF tends to be more laid back and casual, and it still involves a bit of skill and strategy which I love.

If I'm in the mood for catching hackers and want a quick game to play I'll go for skywars.

Have a great rest of your day/night!
    ~ Sus

zzzinq likes this.
  17. Cessie2u

Cessie2u

Hey bud!

I agree with you. I often enjoy skywars, survival games or capture the flag. I normally don't venture anywhere else other than the minigames. I don't like factions, survival or skyblock. From time to time I am on KitPVP or Creative, but beyond that, I am a minigames guy. I truly do hope that the minigame revamp comes sooner than later. I hope to see you on one day!

Stay Stafe.

Cessie2u

zzzinq likes this.
  18. Reeme

Reeme
    I have been playing a lot of mini-games lately I would have to say Murder MayHem, SkyWars, and CTF are my all-time favorites.

zzzinq likes this.
  19. Risq

Risqqq
    Skywars ofc m8

20. seretinsky

eyerolls
    Lobby parkour

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.