Favorite Minecraft Mini games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ImaBucketBoy, Jul 9, 2020.

1. ImaBucketBoy

ImaBucketBoy
    Hi, haven't used the forums in a while.
    What are, or were your favorite mini games to play on MCCentral?

--Edit--
    (I miss splegg)

Amvya likes this.
  2. opensideflanker

opensideflanker
    Hi there!

Welcome back to the forums then! I think all of the minigames are enjoyable with friends! Its changed over the years! Back when survival games clans were a thing about 4 years ago now i played survival games all the time! It was enjoyable and i even created my own clan at a point in time with my best friend at the time! I then moved onto CTF and also joined a clan then also which i had a great time playing! Eventually i had a break for a while and most clans weren't running anymore but nowadays i love a mixture of Skywars and CTF still!

My Discord name is Morgan#5556 if you ever fancy playing let me know!

Have a good day/night

Zonafer and UglyKidSteve like this.
  3. seretinsky

eyerolls
    Wag1

my favourite minigame is CTF. Just cuz that’s where all my friends play. But I recommend if you are ever in a large party. champion builder is a good laugh

take care

4. Haylos

Haylos
    Hello friend, my favourite minigame would be champion builder, the sad thing is that not many players like it or play it, it used to be One in the Chamber but since they removed it this is my new favourite.

5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Arguably for me my personal favorites are SSW (solo skywars) and Murder Mayhem! Both really good fun (when not dealing with rule breakers!) - Hopefully with the highly anticipated minigame revamp coming we could see more minigames or drastic changes to already existing ones to change up the pace of them!:)

Welcome back to the forums though @WillPlayzGames!

UglyKidSteve likes this.
  6. Lewklo

zaeuz
    Hi & Welcome back to the forums!!
    My favourite mini game is currently is TSW, although I do enjoy playing a little Survival Games, CTF and MM occasionally.
    I miss spleef too, although I'm glad they added a mini version of it in the lobbies as it's really fun playing with lots of people when a server resets! I especially miss TNT run as if that we're still in the game, i'd have to say that but unfortunately not.
    Anyways have a great day! ♡

7. Amvya

amarism
    HI!
    Personally my favorite minigames are team sky wars and survival games. I used to be a complete survival games player a while back and hated sky wars. Probably due to the fact that I sucked at bridging and always picnic'd in the void every round (still do). I think survival games is insanely fun with a large party as well because of how many alliances you have (especially if you can get the whole map to team). 12 of us ended up fishing till death match once, it was pretty sick. I also enjoy team sky wars more nowadays because of the fast paste energy of the game. I've gotten more into being able to get kills faster. I think this is probably why I'm not the biggest fan of cakewars because of how long the games usually are. I just prefer a fast paste game with one life combat:)

8. guih

guihzy
    Skywars is my fav no comp, I like cakewars a lot as well. Arcade games from 2017 were also really fun, oitc was awesome :flushed:
    Bring back oitc

Amvya likes this.
  9. s0cial_

ltrippie
    Heyoo gamer!

My favorite minigame is CakeWars and Murder Mayhem but sometimes I prefer SkyWars.
    It depends a lot on my days and how I feel.

10. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I loved OITC when it was available to play, but now I main Solo Skywars and CTF. CTF is more suited for playing longer games with a friend, while SSW is tons of fun by yourself and games usually run much shorter. Survival Games is fun but the community is really competitive and it's very easy to get on the wrong side of the community there, so I tend to keep my distance.

11. TwinBlade

SG and recently Arean I go on Arean Get my elo to 100 then i vs a level 4000 Player kill him and watch as his score cuts in half .. its to stop bullies and cheaters its to stop that one guy that sits on a throne of dead people i know that everyone even me needs someone to show us whats right or wrong otherwise Power corrupts otherwise.. We cant see the diffrence between the children and the ants and we step on them unfeeling

12. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Hey!
    I used to play the arcade games a lot, me and some other players would hop on oitc or spleeg almost everyday a few years back, but they were sadly removed in 2018. Nowadays I pretty much play any mini-game except builder and speedy walls due to it being hard to start a lobby, but if I had to choose a game I'd easily pick Murder Mayhem since it's mysterious and enjoyable. I hope someday alex gives the arcade games another shot, really seems like a lot of players miss them.

13. 27JAS

27JAS
    Hi! My favorite minigame is probably skywars. Although there are many hackers to deal with, there is still a lot of fun that can happen. Building bridges and hoping you dont fall off is just part of the excitement. fighting the players is also really fun. Unlike CTF, Everyone has different armor, so the outcome is always different. The best matchup to watch is a terrible PVP player in diamond armor VS a pro PVP player in leather and gold armor. I have seen this countless numbers of times and everytime I end up laughing.

Skywars is the best!

Have a good one

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.