Favorite Mccentral Memory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simplistiq, May 13, 2020.

1. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    Hey,

my favorite memory of the server was when I first joined back in 2016. I used to play factions with my sister and we would have no idea on what we were doing there. We made this really nice underground base but not anything that you would build on factions. We ended up letting someone tpa to our base and got ourselves killed and they took everything in our base. We both rage quit and played ctf for a long time after that.

Simplistiq likes this.
  2. ltself

ltself
    My favourite memory on this server definitely includes being a staff member in 2018. But as a casual player my favourite memory was definitely all the old mini game lobbies. Before UHC was revamped you could actually spawn or get close to the lobby which held many ore blocks which could give you easy god apples, very funny yet broken as.

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHI i have a lot of good memories in mcc, but i'd have to say one of my more recent memory is chilling w/ friends and playing minigames or hanging out in general..
    one to be more specific, is wehen we played champion builder and i won a game >:)
    this was the topic i won in
    [​IMG]

aight thanks for a greta post to reminisce on and have a great day!

4. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    So on factions a few seasons ago, I was in vc with a friend and we were working on walls. My mom laughs and screams like a goat. So, she was watching a scary movie and like she screamed and my friend in vc heard it and we were just laughing XD

EssentialsPlus likes this.
  5. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, @iluvhotmoms have really good MCCentral favorite memories I have a three that I will share. My first favorite MCCentral memory was when @Muel_ and @TrippedUp got promoted to a senior moderator and I was so happy for them. My second favorite MCCentral memory was when I have the first staff members following me on the forums and the staff member was @httpmeme ex-moderator and @Master_Aqua moderator. My third favorite MCCentral memory is when I reached 500 accepted forum reports which were a huge accomplishment for me. Overall those are my three most favorite MCCentral memories and have yourself a wonderful day or night.

httpmeme and Simplistiq like this.
  6. httpmeme

jakeysoul
    Hiya!

One of my favorite memories was when I got staff almost a year ago in July. I don't have a special event as I treasure everyone I met on MCC or the things I've done on tthe server, but hosting my MCC Meme Review back in Janurary of 2020 was definitely one of my favorite memories and something I'll never forget. I have a lot of good memories with my good friends but honestly I'll never forget being staff on here and how much it meant to me as I truly love this server.

Have a good day/night ! <3

Simplistiq and puposaurus like this.
  7. 3by3

3by3
    My favorite memory on mcc would have to be when i escaped the survival games map with a few people and made it from breeze island too turbulence.

Simplistiq likes this.
  8. Superfight123

Superfight123
    I'd say that my favorite mcc memory was when a very well known scammer/ griefer on mcc got griefed by another player. That player was banned but when the came back on the server, everyone was congratulating him and there were tons of drop parties and ceremonies of that player griefing the other player. xD

Simplistiq likes this.
  9. riddlework

riddlework
    Although I've been playing since early 2016, my favorite MCC memory has probably occurred as of recently. It's honestly just been making real friends, friends that care about me and love me and want to spend time with me. Friends who support my endeavors and truly care about my feelings. There are too many to list, and that is something that I'm very thankful for, but my friends are the best thing that I have gotten out of this experience. I love playing with them and talking to them and spending time with them, and I probably always will.

Simplistiq likes this.
  10. EddieTrann01

EddieTrann01
    I could say playing TNT Run when Arcade back then existed on MCC was one of my favourite memories. Could be bias because I may or may have not been previously placed #2 on the leaderboard at some point hehe - it really is a simple game and enjoyable. However my time on Prison will always be close to my heart with newly formed friendships and memories made along the way. It certainly made a difference to me.

#30 EddieTrann01, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    riddlework likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.