Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Favorite MCC Memories!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rev3rse, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    Hey everyone!

I recently rejoined MCC after a long hiatus, as I felt like the current quarantine is a great time to reconnect with an old community. For those of you who don't know me, here's some background: I was active on MCC around 5 years ago, and served as Helper and Moderator between 2015-2016. Coincidentally, four years ago a couple days ago (April 10) was my promotion to Helper for the second time!

Rejoining has reminded me of all the nostalgic memories I have from being a part of this community. So, I wanted to ask all of you to share what your favorite MCC-related memory is! This could be anything, ranging from minigame wins, building a plot on Creative with friends, or getting to rank Z in Prison.

I'll go first! My favorite memory is playing Prison around 2015-2016, when I had an awesome profit shop that I spent a bunch of time building and got to meet a lot of community members through it. I also remember creating the first ever "Prison Guild" (Empire) before gangs were a thing. It was a great way to bring together players who loved playing Prison and work together to collaborate and help each other out! Developing my plot, going through the ranks, and being able to give back to the community through my shop was such a fulfilling experience that brought me back to MCC day after day.

Now it's your turn! What is a memory from MCC that you think back on with happiness and excitement?

babynoots and centjeuh like this.
  2. Pinkapie

Pinkapie
    Hi Rev3rse!
    so good to see you back, we were actually staff together im not sure if you remember or not haha! mcc will never not be nostalgic for me as well. Its hard to choose just one memory, since there are sooo many, but I guess either getting staff, (which by the way was so close to ur date, mine was April 18th 2016), or a moment on TeamSpeak when the TeamSpeak server got raided by these people under the names of mama duck, papa duck, baby duck, etc. and they were all quacking so. loudly. and it was just super chaotic I literally think I peed when it happened HAHA you kinda had to be there but yaknow. Anyways, hope to see you around and we should talk again!
    have a lovely day! <3

Rev3rse likes this.
  3. DrBrando

DrBrando
    Good to have you back, Rev3rse! I am also back from a long break. I think one of my favorite memories of MCC that brought me back was my skyblock days of meeting rly cool people and getting to just hang out in VC and have a good time! =D

iZyro and Rev3rse like this.
  4. babynoots

Hey! Not sure if you would remember me, but I played back in 2015 as well as Jesssa and quarantine has brought me back from a long, close to 5-year-hiatus too. I’m not sure if we were promoted together, but I was also one of the first helpers when the rank was introduced back in 2015 c: Anyways my favourite memory is the old prison days where I met so many people and had a massive shop, and I used to play KitPvP a lot before I discovered there were so many other sub servers haha. Hope you enjoy being back c:

Rev3rse likes this.
  5. Informing

Back from long break and got banned first day back. Lovely

-Mulaw <3

Rev3rse likes this.
  6. Imkind

Axct
    Welcome back!

Rev3rse and Informing like this.
  7. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    Hey! I definitely remember both of you haha and it's so exciting to see you back on MCC at the same time that I returned! I'm glad that members of the community/staff team that were around back in 2015 have decided to come back -- I've seen some familiar faces in-game and on the forums!

Pinkapie likes this.
  8. _Noxid

_Noxid
    My favorite memories were in 2015 when me and my friends were just having fun in factions. Just having fun, and doing raids we thought was huge, but if it was today it would be pathetic. We all split apart a few seasons after fcorp since they completely changed the economy.

Rev3rse likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.