Favorite Game mode?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dylqn_, Feb 15, 2020.

?

What is your favorite game mode?

1. Skyblock

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  2. Prision

15 vote(s)
    28.3%
  3. Factions

7 vote(s)
    13.2%
  4. Other

23 vote(s)
    43.4%
  1. httpmeme

jakeysoul
    Hiya!

I love Survival with all of my heart, and recently it has been honestly a blast. I love how it's more actually Survival (despite there's an economy) but the current season is very much enjoyable. It's where I met all my current friends and pushed me to getting staff and supported every set of the way, and it's basically my home at this point.

For minigames I love Skywars and Survival Games. In Skywars I'm able to use TNT and blow other users up and to be honest, it's really fun. Survival Games is fun to play with a few friends in a call. Although I do love Cakewars and Speedy Walls, they're just inactive and it's hard to get players to join.

Have a lovely day/night!

-httpmeme MCC Moderator

2. Pxggles

Hey!

I enjoy playing skyblock especially with my friends because I like the grinding aspect of it.
    I also like to play minigames like Survival Games and Skywars because I love the PvP aspect of Minecraft.

3. ThxChase

thxchase
    Prison is super fun and the grind isn't mind numbing like the other sub-servers.

4. FlowerBom

FlowerBom
    Hii!
    I love prison and Survival the best as i’ve been playing prison since season 1 and although i only started playing survival 2 seasons ago i think it’s great

5. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    Skyblock and kit are always gonna be my favorites <3_<3 But I also play prison and factions too and they're cool.

HayaQ_ likes this.
  6. HayaQ_

HayaQ_
    Prison and factions

7. signboard

Hello!
    My favorite game modes are Skyblock, and SG. I've been playing them for years now. I've been recently enjoying factions as well, the grind on factions is just so much fun! If you haven't tried these game modes I would highly recommend them.
    - Whisped

HayaQ_ likes this.
  8. jowhk

jowhk
    I’m going to have to say Skyblock. I feel as if Skyblock is such a fun place to be. You can hop on anytime, and just build. I also feel like the people playing Skyblock are very positive.

9. FalseReports

FalseReports
    I agree with Pasear since sky block is very fun and skywars just needs updates!

Bob50 likes this.
  10. Satou Kazuma

Skyblock but when I hit top island level I always go back to prison?

11. Pinkapie

Pinkapie
    Hi!
    My favorite subservers are prison and factions.
    prison would have to take the number 1 spot however. i’ve been playing it since season 1 or 2, and those were some of the best times of my life haha. i love the community, and there’s always something to do and work on so it’s really fun for me :)
    i’ve only recently started to get into factions, but i always have a really great time playing it. the only thing i would have to say about it that isn’t as great is that the community is not as amazing for me as the other ones are because i don’t know as many people haha. Plus i’m terrible at pvp and feel too bad to raid lol.

Have a lovely day (:

kay likes this.
  12. MightyMammoth

MightyMammoth
    My favourite game mode is lobby, very interesting indeed

Pinkapie, mxbel and MasterChheda like this.
  13. bearwi

araramarela
    Hello! My favorite game mode would be skywars or survival : D

14. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hello!
    My favorite minigames has to be skywars and capture the flag. I have been playing capture the flag since 2016 and ever since it died down a
    bit, I started to play skywars after the new skywars update. That update really increased the amount the players from 100 players everyday to 700-800 players everyday. That update made it easier to find players in a map, instead of clicking on a sign, all you have to do is click on solo or teams and it automatically joins a lobby filled with people.

My favorite subservers are prisons, and sky block. Although I play factions as well, I was never good at it. I like the way how MCC is different from every other server that has prisons. The new update with upgradable pickaxe really helped me. I just started sky block and I love it! It is literally addicting, no other words.
    -Jay

15. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Hi! My favorite game mode would have to be Skyblock. I was drawn to the Skyblock community from the second I joined, and some of my closest friends have come from playing there.

16. Jammy16

Jammy16
    prison and SG

17. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    I really love factions, but most of the time the kids are really toxic.

18. Spiriten

Spiriten
    I honestly used to would have said Prison, but Skywars, even with all the cheaters, just holds a special place in my heart. I do hope they accept more maps, but its an honestly amazing game.

19. kay

kay

kaykay6789
    hi!
    my #1 fav server would have to be factions! its always so interesting and i love collecting heads :p ive been playing factions with my friend for over a year now, and it never gets old teehee

recently tho, i have been getting more into creative as ive found that the people are a bit nicer on there T.T, and ive loved building different things and showing everyone!

uwuwu

HeckTheThicc and Pinkapie like this.
  20. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    Lmao. In the chat of Factions, you just see factions being toxic going on about their enemy.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.