Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Father's day 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ijustmadethis, Jun 21, 2021.

1. ijustmadethis

ijustmadethis
    How was everyones fathers day for those of you who are from the USA. I ended up putting together a cheese platter, cooking up some sausages, steaks and burgers for my dad and grandfather. We sat on the balcony ate our meals than had a cigar with a glass of scotch. Overall it was a pretty solid fathers day. How was yours? Did you do anything special?

BlockyBeach likes this.
  2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hey there,
    That sounds like a really nice fathers day! Yesterday I actually learnt that fathers day is celebrated on different days in each country. I had genuinely never thought about it before so I never knew it was a different month for different countries.

Since I'm in Australia we celebrate Fathers day on the first Sunday of September, and Mothers day on the first Sunday of May. Sounds like you would've enjoyed your celebrations though!

ijustmadethis and BlockyBeach like this.
  3. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Though I'm from Canada, as opposed to the USA, we celebrate Father's Day at the same time.
    I had the wonderful opportunity to drive back home and spend the day with my father,
    something that meant a lot to both myself and him since I moved away nearly 2 months ago.

Mainly just got to drive around my hometown, and pick up food from a few different places =)

ijustmadethis and BlockyBeach like this.
  4. fattr

fattr
    i forgot abt fathers day lol

Ahnxious likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.