Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Fastest way to get credits?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WalkOnWater, Dec 23, 2019.

1. WalkOnWater

Hello, I'm new to this server. I was wondering if there is a way to level up and get credits fast, because I'm trying to get the survival games and skywars perks. I only played on the sg and skywars servers thus far, but there are so many hackers in skywars and I suck at survival games, so I don't get a lot of credits. Any other server where I can get credits fast?

iiSean likes this.
  2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey Dango!
    Welcome to MCCentral!!
    Hope you enjoy the server.

To answer your question, well it really depends at what your good at but here are some suggestions.

Champion Builder: Minimum 75 Credits a game, Maximum 175 Credits (i think) Cons to that however is that games last 5 minutes and is a bit unpopular.

Capture The Flag: Lose = 25 Credits, Win = 50 Credits, Capture of Flag = 100 Credits + 5 Credits each kill.

Murder mayhem: Not sure about whole point system but its pretty good. If your the murderer you get like 450 credits a game or something. I think every 30 or so seconds you get credits for staying alive. Thats pretty good.

SG: 20 Credits a Kill 100 for winning.

Skywars: 25 Credits a kill 100 for winning.

So, My Personal Suggestion is Murder Mayhem you get lots for surviving, a lot for killing etc.

Have a Nice Day
    ___Sean___

Oh yeah Sinder thanks for pointing that out in your reply you can get 2x or 2.5x credits from ranks

#2 iiSean, Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    WalkOnWater and FarisNyanNyan like this.
  3. WalkOnWater

Thanks, that helped a lot!

iiSean likes this.
  4. sinderr

sinderr
    Heya!
    What sean said is great info to know !! Right now there is a 50% off sale on the web store. and lapis rank will get you double the credits!! Also taking advantage of the /vote command (each vote gives you 400xp) that means 1600xp a day for typing in your name a couple places!! Plus you get tokens/money in sub servers. My quickest game to earn credits is probably Captrure the flag or murder mayhem. Hope this helped!!
    -sinder

WalkOnWater and iiSean like this.
  5. W5vil

W5vil
    In my opinion, if you are halfway decent at PVP, skywars is a great way to get loads of credits. The games are shorter which means you can get more in, which means more and more credits. The only downside to skywars is, if you don't get a kill or a win, you get 0 credits. Soo, if you are good at PVP, in my opinion, skywars is the best place.
    Merry Christmas!
    -W5vil

6. FireBubbles

FireBubbles

Okay wannabe mod.
    My advice would just be to get good at SG and win every game, easy credits

iiSean likes this.
  7. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hello,
    The best way to get credits would of course be to have a rank because credits are multiplied. Other than this it then depends on what you find most enjoyable.Murder Mayhem is a pretty easy way but often times the game mode seems a bit unpopulated to say the least. Another good way to earn credits can be skywars if you are good at it. Killing people and winning gets u quite a bit of credits. It’s really does just depend on what you prefer. If you want to build then play Champion. But if you play a game mode you aren’t too great at then earning credits might just be harder. Hoped this helped out a little.
    ❤️​

Vervain likes this.
  8. Minninq

Minninq
    Best ones if your good at pvp hands down skywars but if your clumsy and fall off alot do sg. Murder Mayhem is really good if not good at pvp and your good at bow aim than your good at mm. Another good one if your not good at either is capture the flag because you get 100 credits if your team wins + more with some of the kills you get. 50 credits if you lose and 200 credits if you capture the flag.

9. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    nice grammar. But facts.

10. idcbenny

smellmes
    Try to win and get kills in games and you'll get em quicker!

- Benny

11. Vervain

Vervain
    My recommendation would be murder mayhem, its a good and simple game unlike skywars and sg, you just get a bow and find and kill the murderer, and boom, credits for surviving, killing the murderer, plus being the murderer gives a lot of credits too as said before, but its also because im an immortal rank, so i get 2x the credits.. so what im saying might not be as accurate, but its up to you what you think Is best, just find a game whether its sg or skywars, sometimes you get lucky because I know I do sometimes ^-^ Have a good day or night.​

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  12. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    You get credits everyday if you vote, and I find that I get the most credits from survival games as I usually get a few kills a game. You also get double the credits if you're a donator.

Vervain likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.