Farming Job suggestion: Moss

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Scqrs, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Scqrs

Scqrs
    Hi, I was farming moss (and the trees that grow out of it) today, and I noticed moss doesn't give money.

I was thinking maybe it should give like $1 or $0.75 per moss block (or cheaper, as it is very easy to harvest and obtain [and maybe a bit higher for Azaleas as its a bit harder to get]), since a lot of people may be harvesting them later on for the Azalea plants.

I think they'll fit under the category of farming if this does get added into a job category because it is a hoe that breaks it the fastest.

So yeah, please consider this thanks.

MrMonkey, boomrabbits_ and mcrcus like this.
  2. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Hello Scars,

I would definitely be on board with adding this as moss could be very fun to use and useful to some players.

As for farming, I can see how it might be looped in that category. I could 100% see it in either farming or excavator because it is a block you can farm but it is really easy to dig up with the right tool, the same way that grass and sand could be dug up if you have the right tool. Which ever one works best.

<3

luvbri likes this.
  3. Scqrs

Scqrs
    Oh yeah, I didn't even consider excavator! I thought it would fit into farming more cuz it can grow trees n stuff from it too when you bonemeal moss. Also because well idk moss is kinda a plant? But yeah excavator could work as well :D

4. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
  5. luvbri

luvbri
    I believe that this would be a great addition to the Excavator job, as I wouldn't necessarily class moss as a crop. I love this idea though, and would hate for it to be wasted as it's an idea that'll benefit the server and give more uses to the blocks.

(Plus, we love money ;) )

6. MrMonkey

0MrMonkey0
    Hey I am new to survival and I love the idea already, seems very good for the market, easy and a fast way to gain a small percent, love the idea

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.