Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

False banned

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by StrafingChaos, Oct 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrafingChaos

Ok so today, some kid on kitpvp recorded me 1v1ing him. I was destroying him with about 250 ping. He then sent that clip of what looked like I was reaching when I was literally just w tapping. The mod that banned me didn’t even bother to ss me. I appealed and he might as well have ignored it. This is completely unfair and I have lunar I don’t hack and I’ve been false banned. Could anyone please help.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    Hello,
    If your appeal was denied, it's likely because you didn't provide sufficient evidence to prove that your ban was false. You are welcome to reappear with new evidence or new argument points.
    If then you still believe all the appeals were falsely denied, then you can go ahead to report the staff member.

This might not have been helpful since you prolly heard this before, but good luck on your appeal!

creeper7777777 likes this.
  3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    You can also try to dm the staff member on discord to ask for details on why you were banned, or request evidence either in an appeal or in dms. Evidence will only be shared to you if the player who reported it allows that, though. We don't screenshare for forums reports, as usually the player is offline, banned, or has had a lot of time to modify files so they are no longer hacking.

Thread Locked

BlockyBeach likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.