Factions insisting idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Departition_, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Departition_

I’ve noticed that a lot of players that were banned for insiding a faction were perm banned (till factions resets) what I think should change is that you should only be banned just from the factions subserver other than MCC altogether, since insiding would only affect the subserver factions, not that this had happened to me or anything.

2. Stan

_Wildly_
    Post this in factions discussion as its factions related lad, you'll get more relevent and overall responses as its from other faction players.

3. Departition_

Oh yeah my bad hopefully staff moves it

4. ImConcerned

vNato
    I don’t see this ever being implemented as a whole new plugin would have to be created, and if a player does inside, there is a substantially high chance that they do not care about the server and will just go onto another sub-server and do the same on a prison plot or Skyblock island. Players that commit such an offense of insiding a faction should be server-wide punished as they are currently.
    Thank you.

5. Departition_

Factions is a lot different than skyblock and prison, in skyblock and prison you can lock all of your chests so people won’t do this, also insiding in prison is allowed I think. I’ve known a lot of players that have insides factions bases and they have still been active on Mccentral after getting banned for it, what’s the point of insiding a faction on a server that they don’t care about, and to get into these power factions it’s not very easy.

6. ImConcerned

vNato
    What is the point of insiding on a server that they care about if it is severely punishable?

7. Departition_

You don’t get banned every time for insiding factions, some people get away with it also it’s sometimes hard to know who did it

8. ImConcerned

vNato
    Even still, if a player is found to be insiding and sufficient evidence is produced in a report, a full server-wide punishment is completely valid! They have committed a Severity 3 offense and should be punished accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.