Faction Leader Got Banned

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Foxboy208, Oct 20, 2019.

?

Should we get a new leader of our choice and our spawners back?

1. yes

57.1%
  2. no

42.9%
  3. partly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Foxboy208

So recently my faction leader was banned for 60 days for chesting, his name is A_Buzz. He wants all spawners in his ender chest to be transferred into the next leader. He also requests that you make another member of the faction eatingwater the faction leader. I was wondering if there is anything I could do to help because he left no one with claim perms... We are the NoBrokeBoi faction and I was just asking what would happen to the faction. Thank you

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hellu! i believe there senior moderators+ can view other player's enderchests; however, i'm not sure if they would give you the spawners that were in your leader's echest..
    as for the faction leader, i think the next-up co-leader would be put in the leader position.. i'm not 100% sure on the leader bit tho...

hope htis helped some-what, even though it didn't fully answer your question
    ~puposaurus :p

Foxboy208 likes this.
  3. Foxboy208

Thank you, My leader is unbanned and im doing good

4. Unadvised

Unadvised
    For peoples reference for the future.
    If a faction leader gets banned we will transfer leadership of the faction to another account if asked by the leader.
    We will not however transfer any items from any echest etc.

GamingStormX and iiSean like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.