Faction Events (Juggernaut, Parkour and Maze)

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Axonic, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Axonic

Int3rX
    I am not sure about everyone, but I think we need more events to be happening on factions. From previous server I have played there were events such as Juggernaut, Parkour and Maze which you could take part in and the people who won these events would get a prize. It would be cool to have some side activities to make the gameplay more enjoyable

2. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Hello Axonic,

Now I am by no means the biggest factions nerd on the planet, however I do know that mcc hosts a lot of events every month and I’m sure that not only the factions staff but other community event members wouldn’t mind hosting any of these events that you suggested. If you have other ideas just post them here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/community-ticket/

Hope this helps!

<3

Zac25zac and BlockyBeach like this.
  3. _Noxid

_Noxid
    There are some staff-hosted events every once in a while, but what factions need is some automatic server-side events that are fun, not something like envoy or boss battle ex: Raid Events, Parkour, etc

mcrcus likes this.
  4. CoolElla

CoolElla
    Hiya,

I will try to host some fun custom events next map for you guys.I like the idea of a maze and parkour , I will hopefully have some other ideas by then.

~ Ella

SpyDank, Zac25zac and BlockyBeach like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.