Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Exploiters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IndominusVerza, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IndominusVerza

Can MCC ban exploiters instead of kicking them, because every skywars game I go to I meet with an exploiter and not only ruins the experience for me but for other players to.

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hey Verza!
    as a moderator I can tell you I do the best I can to ban all the hackers I see reported. While im not on the reports team, I do my best to ban a hacker before they are able to ruin the game by killing a player. We do our best to ban as many hackers as possible, however sometimes there's just not enough staff online. Hackers getting kicked is out of our control, because unless we completely remove that system, it will always happen. However, I can assure you, like many other staff I try my best to ban hackers to prevent your games being ruined.
    thanks,
    nikki

3. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    Hey!

If I recall correctly, MCC's anticheat only kicks suspected cheaters first just to make sure legit players are not banned unfairly. However, I believe if a player is kicked too many times they will be banned automatically by the anticheat. This is to make sure that all suspected players are being allowed back on the server rather than every suspected hacker being instantly banned. But yes, like Nikki said above, ^ moderators and above can instantly ban the cheater if you report on the forums - http://www.MCCentral.org/report or @Staff Member in the MCC Discord - https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ

10Controls likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.