Explain spawners to a noob

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by fyreflye, Dec 24, 2021.

1. fyreflye

What are the best spawners for grinding money, and what is the best way to set up and configure them?

2. Sweeping

Sweeping
    Hey!

So the way it works is, you would gain enough money and prison tokens by mining, the best spawners are creeper and skeleton right now.
    If you do /shop, and click on the spawners tab, it will tell you the drop percentage of each mob and the average sell price.

So, now you have enough money to get a spawner, you just need a grinder. MCC is configured for the mobs to die at a really low fall, so you would make the grinder by using water to flow to one corner, that corner should be about 6 blocks down with a hopper at the bottom to take the loot and is followed by other hoppers to go into your chests.

3. Vxtk

hollowspt
    Hey fyreflye,

Basically with a spawner(s),

You are able to put in your /pmine which let you gain xp and different mob loot depending on which spawner you have.

When you want to purchase a spawner, you usually do /shop and open the Spawners Tab which lets you select which spawner you have, But they do cost money, Basically lets say I wanted to buy a spawner, I would have to get the amount of money that is required in order to obtain the spawner as well as the Prison shards that it requires for it.

I yet have to test multiple spawners but as if right now I see people use the slime spawner a lot and I was lucky enough to even get the zombie and witch spawner.

I see players /pmines have like a type of Mob Grinder on their base for different spawners/mobs.

Unfortunately that is all I know about spawners because I actually started playing this season. I hope I answered what you were looking for but if not my apologies. Have a great rest of your Day/Night!!.

-Strxz

4. DaveDreaD

Simply put a 5m spawner will generate approx 9k per hour if afked. If you don't afk or get a chunk loader it will generate nothing.

All 5m spawners are the same just some are easier than others to auto farm.

Gain money by selling the drops

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.