Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Everyone's Favourite Memory In Minecraft?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _LXKI_, Dec 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twizzlerrs

Yup that was me

_LXKI_ likes this.
  2. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    Damn a trend setter in our midst's

3. yungjunior

Famouser
    I was one of them

_LXKI_ likes this.
  4. Twizzlerrs

No way whats your old users

5. yungjunior

Famouser
    TwizzleyJosh

_LXKI_ likes this.
  6. kryfex

kryfex
    Ayo!
    One of my favorite memories was when I got staff almost a year ago in July. I don't have a special event as I treasure every one I met on MCC or the things I've done on the server, but hosting my MCC Meme Review back in January of 2020 was definitely one of my favorite memories and something I'll never forget. I have many good memories with my good friends, but honestly, I'll never forget being staff on here and how much it meant to me as I truly love this server. Although I've been playing since early 2016, my favorite MCC memory has probably occurred as of recently. It's honestly just making real friends, friends who care about me and love me and want to spend time with me. Friends who support my endeavors and truly care about my feelings. There are too many to list, which I'm very thankful for, but my friends are the best thing that I have gotten out of this experience. I love playing with them and talking to them and spending time with them, and I probably always will.

_LXKI_ likes this.
  7. Issel

Issel
    My fav minecraft memory is the time i quit MC-Central and moved on to a better server:hearteyes:

8. guih

guihzy
    Getting staff for the first time was p hype
    Other than that getting somebody blacklisted and getting hit off was fun

_LXKI_ likes this.
  9. Swinger

Swinger
    I've been playing Minecraft a long time, so I have a few favourite memories that stick out to me. The first time I got it was naturally super memorable - I remember hooking a laptop up to my old TV and playing survival by myself, and watching a bunch of Yogscast and other early Minecraft YouTubers. Playing SG on MCC and then joining the staff team for the first time back in 2015 also stands out, as a lot of my long-time online friends were made back then. The big resurgence Minecraft had in 2019-20 was also a favourite memory, as the game became a super social thing for me IRL with my friend groups playing LAN worlds and SMPs.

_LXKI_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.