Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Everyone's Favourite Memory In Minecraft?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _LXKI_, Dec 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    I love hearing peoples story's and wondering what's everyone's everyone's favourite memory/experience, Like when you first got Minecraft or if you met some of your best friends on it etc. I'd love to hear some!

2. yungjunior

Famouser
    Specific to MCC, I loved 2015's KitPvP. It was always full and the community was always competitive but friendly. It was just a vibe :joy:. However now KitPvP is just dead & toxic. One thing I regret though is wasting all my time on creative when I should have been playing minigames...

_LXKI_ likes this.
  3. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    All in fairness I do enjoy KitPVP even tho it is very very dead... The odd time when I play KitPVP I have a good time besides when there is an odd hacker but Skywars I play most often is very much fun when there isn't hackers :joy:

4. yungjunior

Famouser
    All I see when I go on KitPvP is kryfex getting bullied for being demoted LOL

But honestly I want to see Kit how it was before because it was literally the highlight of a lot of peoples minecraft but now it's full of manchildren who can't deal with people being better than them.

_LXKI_ likes this.
  5. Twizzlerrs

Creative is all I play and I find it really enjoyable meeting new people and talking, why dont you enjoy it anymore? I find the minigames to be boring.

_LXKI_ likes this.
  6. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    Fairs LMAOOO and yeah I kinda missed those fun times I joined the community at like a tough time.. I guess? I dunno I enjoy whenenvr I do play but it's a shame that the Kit lobbies are dead so far the most I've seen in the lobby are 6 people tops

7. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    What does one do in creative? is it just plots where you can build on? I find minigames the most fun.. well.. sometimes.. LMAO

8. Twizzlerrs

I remember grinding and added different prots together to get the highest protection and then id go out with it and die. Used to be a lot of fun haha

_LXKI_ likes this.
  9. Twizzlerrs

I usually just meet new people, build, talk, and have conversations with people its just relaxing and a good place to just chill. And I enjoy building lmao

_LXKI_ likes this.
  10. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    haha I mean sometimes I feel like most of the minigames are just getting good gear and then getting beasted by a wooden sword LMAO I should try creative sometime it looks and sounds relaxing? is that a good word to use lol

11. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    Sounds kinda vibey I won't lie I have to give it a try sometime

12. Twizzlerrs

Yeah go try it out you might like it, you might hate it. But I enjoy it I just sit listen to music and build.

_LXKI_ likes this.
  13. Simplistiq

snoic
    i loved when i got Moderator On MCCentral

_LXKI_ likes this.
  14. yungjunior

Famouser
    Weren’t you that guy who made the Twizzley name gang back in like 2016?

_LXKI_ likes this.
  15. Jammy16

Jammy16
    Hello there! My favorite memory in minecraft has to be finding MCC. Ever since i found this server, iv never turned back. Although i have small breaks, i always come running back since this server is by far the best iv played. Another reason why this is my favorite memory is because iv met lots of new ppl who i have became friends with and go on with everyday.

_LXKI_ likes this.
  16. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    Love to hear that man!! hopefully I can help out one day

17. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    Yeah man of course MCC is really fun and have really nice people I don't talk to much of the community that's why i'm doing this thread to meet new people and learn!

18. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    Hell yeah man

19. MAXILES

once i was in lobby and saw alex markey, i farted so hard and then pooped my pants. i went to poo in the toilet but it came out too fast /:

_LXKI_ likes this.
  20. _LXKI_

_LXKI_
    Fairs..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.