Escaping a trap on Survival Games

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by 89p, Feb 9, 2020.

1. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey!

So me and my friend, J4xsky, got stuck in a house trap and couldn't get out. He spammed his mobs as a joke, and I hit them. A blaze glitched through the glass and allowed us to escape the trap! Here's how we did it & our reaction:

*Our reaction may seem a bit over the top but we were stuck in there for nearly 10 minutes*

Abar, iiSnowMan, iSloth and 1 other person like this.
  2. Personalisation

Personalisation
    OMG, you guys are sooo lucky that you got out! I have never seen such luck before in a SG game (except for winning with half a heart like I did once). I just want to say that you guys are living legends. When I got stuck in such a trap, I was like: 'How the hell am I supposed to win now?!'. Most of the time when something similar happened, I just left the game or was finding myself lucky enough to see another player nearby who I was able to ask for help. You guys are geniuses, keep up the good work, lol!

Yours Sincerely,
    Martijn

Abar and 89p like this.
  3. B_Man05

B_Man05
    I'll have to give this a try. I don't play SG too often but this is worth a shot at doing.

89p likes this.
  4. kuieren

kuieren
    Thanks for the tip mate! Will give it a try next time i get trapped! :)

89p likes this.
  5. owwenn

I accept my fate. It is over for me.

89p likes this.
  6. HypEric9918

The staff team honestly need to fix traps in Survival Games. Sometimes I play this when CTF barely has any players, and I really get frustrated when I search somewhere, only to realize it's a sneaky trap. I just don't even bother waiting for deathmatch to escape when that happens. I /leave and move on to the next game. Also there is another trap in Avarcia somewhere around the outer area of the map, inside one of the buildings. All I can say about it is look through the door to make sure there is a pressure plate or button on the other side.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.