Enhancements (Skyblock)

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Panimus, Sep 10, 2019.

?

Should there be rewards for winning multiple times on coinflip?

Poll closed Sep 24, 2019.
  1. Yes

14.3%
  2. Maybe

14.3%
  3. No

71.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Panimus

Panimus
    I get it, on skyblock the coin-flip is really great to earn money, but what if. when you created a coin flip 2-3 maybe even 4 times in a row of winning a coin-flip you earn a little extra from winning a few times in a row. Which i think is a great way to earn a few more buck's whilst playing coin-flips. Please consider about doing this. because when you do lose you just lost everything you put into it. but whilst there being a reward for winning at Coin-flips.

~Please and thank you for taking your time to read this

2. ImConcerned

vNato
    Players already make millions/billions of profit from coinflip. Coin flips were the reason that the kitpvp economy became corrupt. I don’t agree with the suggestion that you made because if you’re already winning money from coinflip, why should you be given an extra little amount of money? It will add extra money into the game and promote, coin flipping against your alt and would probably make people be millionaires if they just kept coin flipping against their alts.
    Some people will say that you should get some extra money if you lose the coin flip but I disagree for the same reason that people will just sit all day coin flipping their alts and making more money than any harvesting farms or spawners.
    Thank you and have a lovely day!

3. JapanCrafter

JapanCrafter
    This will never happen, as ImConcerned said, people would just abuse this by coin flipping against their alts / friends and end up pumping new money into the economy.

4. BtwImQuestion

BtwImQuestion
    As it stands at the moment I feel the coin flip is fine how it is. Through winning a few times in a row doesn’t really give anyone an advantage. The coin flip is 50/50 win / lose.
    It’s the first time this has been brought up but I feel it’s fine how it is at the moment.

Have a nice rest of your day !

deleteduser likes this.
  5. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    If you win "extra money" that is a good way to brake the economy coin flip currently is just basically like /pay, no new money is generated, but if you add winning "extra" this becomes a little more of a concern to the community.

- xStrafings
    Leader of richest prisons gang, money

Snakey21 X likes this.
  6. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    I disagree with this, Coin Flips can destroy ECOS as it requires no skill and is very luck based. Coin flipping is basically a risky and luck based way to gain money that doesn't require you to play the game. If anything, you should be decreasing your winnings each time you win.

7. httpmeme

jakeysoul
    As everyone said above, coin flipping is already buffed enough and people gain easy money too easily from them. Say you do a 1mil cf, and win - you gain 2mil which is doubled as it should - you're already making a lot of money from just that one CF and I can't imagine what a few million coin flips can get you too after a while. In my opinion, all I see is a messy eco and people asking in chat to coinflip more and it completely distracts you from the gameplay which is building up your island or whatever your goal is on Skyblock.
    For exactly that, I'm -1.

Have a lovely day/night!

8. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Essential what you said above my making people lose money, this is already a feature in the game on prisons. If CF is removed then /gamble will be used again. Where you can gamble up to 3mil but the chances are lower and lower for winning and you gamble more and more money. So maybe the answer is adding gamble into skyblock and removing /cf

Snakey21 X likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.