Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Ender Pearls in PvP (Prison)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slvgdcpck, Jul 14, 2020.

?

Should ender pearls be removed from pvp arenas in servers such as Prison?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. slvgdcpck

sleepy_physicist
    Hello,
    I think that the use of ender pearls in the pvp arena in the prison servers shouldn't be allowed. They give lesser skilled players a chance to make a window for themselves to gapple and hence save their lives. Ender pearls make the pvp in prison less enjoyable and unnecessarily prolong fights. I would like to see a full ban on ender pearls in the pvp arena of Prison. If I am mistaken, and there is a good reason for the ender pearls to be used in this server please let me know.
    -slv

Issel likes this.
  2. TeddyOreo

TeddyOreo
    Hey slvgdpck,

The addition of pearls to Prison in season 7 was something new and changed up the way people would fight. I think pearls give everyone an even playing field as they're not hard to get and relatively cheap. Personally, I like using pearls when I fight because they can be used for a variety of things. Like you said they can be used to escape/run to make time to eat a gapple. On the other hand, they can be used on offence to get a few critical hits in while your opponent is eating a gapple. Recently I've seen a lot of people carrying 5+ stacks of pearls as it can be a more efficient way of transportation through the PvP arena and can also be used for teleporting to another player quickly to finish them off. I agree where fights can be longer than they should be, but they can be used in an 'aggressive' way to finish a fight swiftly.

slvgdcpck likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.