Encouraging Pvp On Prison

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by TheCursedLogic, Apr 19, 2020.

1. TheCursedLogic

So I'm fairly new to the server only been here for like a week but I do already have immortal rank thanks to the sale one of the biggest things I like about Multiplayer is pvp but due to getting good armor is kinda hard unless you buy or high rank it makes it very hard, something that could help also a lot is making the repaired hand at warp enchant costing less than 10 tokens (Kinda pricey for only one item) or to make it easier to make an area where you can repair your inventory for a varied amount of tokens encouraging people to go and pvp since they know that whatever armor they gain they can fix it with a reasonable amount of tokens and continue fighting

2. Ankh

Ankh
    I'd say 10 tokens is pretty reasonable, considering it used to be impossible to repair tools once the anvil stopped working. Item repairing is a pretty controversial topic in Prison, as there is tons of gapples. So the only way to actually kill someone with gapples in pvp is to break their armor. If it were up to me, you wouldn't even be able to repair with tokens.

As for being hard to get good armor, what I'd suggest is either buying or crafting an enchantment table and a bunch of bookshelves, then using one of the countless public grinders to gain levels. You can then use anvils to combine the armor you enchant to make maxed gear. As for the diamonds, you can use the mines or buy them from the shop or, if you're a donator, /warp dmine.

puposaurus likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.