Encouraging people to play mini games

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by TeddyPrice, Mar 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeddyPrice

hi

It would be really cool if the top 1 or 3 people on the minigame monthly scoreboards received a small gift card like $3 or $2 similar to the UHC gift-card amount, I think this would really encourage people to start playing the minigames more especially the ones that are "dead" since there may not be as much competition compared to the more popular ones.

thanks please share your thoughts

#1 TeddyPrice, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    TwinBlade, fattr and SplatBerry like this.
  2. guih

guihzy
    Different from uhc, minigames are being played every second. UHC is a "special" event that happens once in a set period of time (games are 17 hours apart) and from personal experiences, I'd say UHC has much better players (overall) than minigame players. Of course, if you were to put a UHC main to play skywars for example against the top1 monthly player they might not win. Just as the skywars player might not win a uhc deathmatch against any uhc leaderboard player. Just for the sake of comparing, UHC has been around for a total of 1.174 days (first game was played on dec 23 2017), which is a total of 1658 games in 3 years. The current #1 skywars monthly player has about 1000 games played - in 10 days so 3k games in a month. So no. Due to minigames being played all the time I believe this is not a good idea. If you're craving for gift cards shoot your shot at uhc. It may not be easy at first but you might have a hidden talent

fattr, SplatBerry and LeafyTiger24 like this.
  3. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    I like your idea but I agree with Guih, although this isn't a bad Idea and it would be cool if it was added :).
    If anything got a new prize-pool, it should be Skyblock. That’s would be great in my opinion.

#3 SplatBerry, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    TwinBlade and fattr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.