Enchanting trouble (1.14.4)!!

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by SenltonGomes, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SenltonGomes

I'm trying to enchant my diamond sword with fire aspect 2 but it says it to expensive to enchant (It has 6 enchants and my player lvl is 61) am I only able to put 6 enchants on a sword or do I need to lvl up even more?fedloan irs.gov easybib

#1 SenltonGomes, Nov 25, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  2. iluvu

You can't enchant a sword after it has already been enchanted, you need to use an anvil w/ a fire aspect 2 sword on the right or an enchanted book with fire aspect 2 to give it to the item

FarisNyanNyan likes this.
  3. Ankh

Ankh
    If it says too expensive in the anvil, then that means you already put so much enchantments on & combined the sword so much that the price to combine it again would be higher than the maximum level cap for anvils. If you're trying to combine two swords, I'd recommend trying to get fire aspect on a book and use that since they're generally cheaper. Otherwise, you're out of luck.

4. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    Hey, I honesty don’t know but it’s KitPvP go on 1.8 or something idk.

Have a wonderful week

~Jones

5. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Question Answered

Thread Locked​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.