Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

enchanting in minigames

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aurals, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aurals

TheDeath0001
    this needs to change. how is the game supposed to be fun when there are people running around rise of orient with power 4 bows and a sharpness 3 knockback sword? please fix your server before you lose players, this is honestly crazy and its unbelievable how long this has been a disregarded problem

2. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I think that it is ok. If you can enchant and kill players for more items, you have the right to anvil those items to become more op. You have to build yourself up and I see nothing wrong with enchants and anvils.

3. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Konnichinya!

I do agree with xStrafings here. If you kill people, it does make sense to get stronger. The only problem here is with players who are underleveled and can't afford to anvil and enchant. That aspect is a bit unfair and lets people who've played longer have a massive advantage. But then again, nothing a good PvPer can't fix. If you can PvP well, you won't have any problem even if you are under level.

Byebyenya!

4. monkeyboyr

iokr i agree with what you said lets make custom enchants

5. Abar

Abar
    Good PVPer or not, a lvl 1. who for example would happen to be the best player of all time would still struggle to beat someone who has full protection 2+, sharp 3, power 3, armor. It just isn't fair for lower level players who don't grind the game and play every day to come on and get destroyed not because they're bad, but because they don't stand a fighting chance against those who are high level. This is coming from a lvl 330+, and I can see why new players sometimes flee from minigames in a short period of time because there's no way they'd find fun in losing everytime. +1 as this is something many players have posted about, it just needs changing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.