Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Eleung guild recruiting!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eleung_musk, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Hi. I am the owner of the guild Eleung. As many of you may know, this guild is filled with eleungs such as eleung1, eleung2, eleung3, eleung4.... all the way to eleung29. However, recently the guild has been feeling down lately, which is why I’m recruiting!

WHO ARE WE?

We are the best guild. It was created over a month ago with the intention to overrule the guild ‘Imagine’. It has been very successful with the guild getting over 100billion guild points every month. I’m very proud of all my eleungs for achieving such a high status.

Why we need you?

During the election of the new president, which was Joe Biden, all eleungs have had a heart attack because of the result. Therefore, we need YOU! YES YOU, to carry the guild and maintain our 100Billion guild points a month.

Are there any requirements?

There are no requirements yet. All you need to do is change your skin to a derpy Steve. To see a derpy Steve, go to namemc and search eleung1.

If you would like to join eleung, what should you do?

Sign up and message Bob16#2021 or ele#5843 for more information. I hope to see you in my dms. If you are an egirl, and you past the egirl requirements, you’ll be instantly accepted into the Eleung guild.

Any questions? Msg ele#5843 and he’ll get you set up to be in the Eleung guild! As the guild leader, I personally wish you a safe day and be sure to sign up, because there are limited spots. Have a great day! ~Cutegirlele

forgranted and Lewklo like this.
  2. Kevy

Man is out of his mind

Advolton and Eleung_musk like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.