/effects

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 4151, Jun 23, 2020.

1. 4151

Hi there!
    I have all the effects and i can change them in any sub server however, not minigames.
    I have always wondered (not literally) why you can't change it in the minigames. So i think we should implement this idea of being able to change effects in any part of mcc.
    Thanks for reading, i hope this idea gets implemented :p
    -Immortal akaGast
    akaGast#0001

2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hey! I'm not entirely sure why one can't change their effects in a minigame, however, I have some ideas why. Firstly, being able to change an effect in a minigame could distract from the actual game. Minigames are fast-pace, and so someone standing around to change their particle effects could make an afk player, and on games like CTF, that can mean a great deal, since every player is needed. An afk player on CTF could be killed repeatedly, giving the other team an advantage. Additionally, it could slightly change things in murder mayhem, since often times the murderer is identified by which particle trail they have. After someone has seen or announced that they're the murderer based on their particle effect, the murderer could change it or turn it off, affecting the gameplay. The reason people can change effects in the lobby and sub-servers is probably because, if someone is afk there, it doesn't matter, since they aren't needed as they are on minigames.

Still, with all of this aside, it would still be nice if they could make it so one could change their effect in a minigame, although maybe not for all of them, such as restricting murder mayhem for the reasons I described above.
    Have a nice day!

guih and forgranted like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.