/echest back to kitpvp in combat!

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ypalmeirensey, Apr 28, 2020.

1. ypalmeirensey

It is not because you guys added /fix all back that you need to take /echest away! Every day, clans get together to 5v1 someone, a poor person that for no reason gets 5v1ed and cant do ANYTHING about it! How does taking it off makes kitpvp better in any aspect? people cant drop to pvp with less then 5 gaps (to survive 2:30 minutes in case they are getting 5v1ed), gaps end sometime, people that are not legend or immortal dont get gaps, how will the possibly get enough gaps, to take to pvp?! ADD IT BACK!

2. Olisaurus123

Olisaurus123
    Hey ypalmeirensey,
    I understand that it must be frustrating loosing your gear to a 5 v 1 or a cheater, but having /echest in combat could be taken as a massive advantage. Players could see that they are close to dying and put away as much of there gear as they can before they die. Therefore I believe that this would be unfair even if it sometimes saves some players from cheaters. There have been many discussions about this topic and people have given their opinions, including Admins and even the Owner. They have clearly stated that this will not be added back.

Have a good day :)

creeper7777777 likes this.
  3. ypalmeirensey

admins and owners: Alex markey that dosent play kitpvp and UglyKidSteve that will 5v1 who he wants with his clan or get sets from this () kitpvp is not a server that people should gap fight, but now, they can and have a reason to do it, its just incentivating people to gap fight, if someone do gap fight or 5v1, yes, the person should store their stuff omg. please play the server as a actual player before saying what you have said.

4. kay

kay

kaykay6789
    hi!
    as Olisaurus123 stated, this command would be taken advantage of constantly.
    it would be unfair to the person about to get the loot from the player that they are pvping with.
    the player could just do this over & over again, thus creating a cycle of never losing anything important and essentially cheating their death by not losing valuables, which is the whole point of pvp.
    maybe /echest could be used in the spawn of pvp, but i don't think it would be a suitable command while in combat!

5. ypalmeirensey

Kay you dont play in kitpvp to know what you are talking about. Is a server that people die when 1v1ning, no one should die when their stuff end or something. You have a closed mind to it, you dont even want to understand the point of view of the players, so if you have no idea what you aretalking about, dont reply thinking you know something.

6. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    As a few others have said, this can be easily abused, with the fact that people can just grab more gaps, more god apples, more potions etc, and this can be abused with getting more armor or taking the armor off before death. I have seen a lot of chance between seasons regarding this, and the fact about /fix all, and the fact about /echest and /ec. To be honest I believe that it should still be banned to keep it a little bit more fair. It wouldn't hit however for it to come back though. I have played KitPvP throughout 3 or 4 seasons, and I believe that /fix all should stay, and /echest should stay banned.

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.