Easy to report.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArcticOozzi, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArcticOozzi

ArcticOozzi
    If you are looking to become staff but don’t have 50 reports, go onto creative, find the newest plots and report all of the
    in appropriate buildings.

2. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    This is a good way if you are looking to become staff. However there is still a lot to learn other than meeting minimum requirements. If you are looking to become staff reporting players should come naturally and you should well exceed 50 by the time you apply.

Thank you mate
    Happy thanksgiving if ur US

3. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Reporting plots are good but if the majority of the 50 just plots, you will not be accepted. Reports reflect your knowledge of the rules and just reporting plots does not show that. You need to be reporting all types of offenses, especially gameplay like hacking. Chatreporting also reflects well when you apply

Invader, W5vil, Kane and 1 other person like this.
  4. riddlework

riddlework
    While this is a good way to grind reports, I suggest against making all 50 of your reports necessary to apply for staff Inappropriate Plots from Creative. Just like you should spread your minutes across different Sub-Servers and Minigames, you should diversify your reports. I suggest reporting hackers in Skywars (of which there are plenty) for things such as flying or kill aura. You can also report speed hacker in Survival Games, usually in the first ten seconds of the game as they rush to mid.

Hope this helps! :D
    -riddlework

5. Abar

Abar
    This is a good way to report people but when applying if all 50 reports are just builds in creative it may look like you aren't doing enough or you're just taking the easy route. In addition to this, when you are a staff member they want to see that you can identify when a player is cheating not so much if something is inappropriate. Even if you get over 50 reports of pure creative builds, someone who has the same amount of reports w/ all of them being hacker reports is probably a lot more likely to get accepted.

6. W5vil

W5vil
    Personally, I think that the easiest way to get reports is on skywars. You never have to watch the player if they are flying cause its 100% obvious, which is one big advantage from survival games where you have to double-check the person to make sure that something sketchy is going on before reporting them.
    -W5vil

7. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hey,
    Just adding my input here :) Doing creative reports is actually good to do since plenty of people don’t since it’s time consuming. It’s not super hard to do but you can go about 15 minutes without seeing anything reportable. I’ve spoken to people on apps team about the whole “you won’t be accepted” thing and it’s actually false. They don’t mind which type of reports you do as long as you can show you know the rules. Seeing that someone is hacking also takes less skill than seeing a build is inappropriate depending on what it is. I’m not saying to only do creative reports because ofc you won’t get very far but don’t let people tell you not to. Especially since srmods and some apps team members I’ve spoken to don’t have too much of an issue with it. Just don’t let it be your only type of report and you’re fine!!
    ~Micro <3

8. vinnie

kinda cheap advantage but id consider that “spam” since it’s the same report

9. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hey
    If you are intending to say they would be spam reporting you are false because they are different plots. Spam reporting would be sending in the same report many times, however, different people reported = different reports. Also to add on to what I previously said. Everyone is telling you to look for hackers, however, it’s not that easy. Generally when I get home around 4ct there aren’t many hackers online anymore because all the na staff have cleared it. While this isn’t everyday it’s a general sequence. So do what you’re capable of if you are at all able to find and record hackers then do so. If not then please remember you need screen recording software as a staff member. If this isn’t the issue then find reports where you can or wait for someone to ping in the support channel of the MCC discord server about hackers.
    ~Micro

10. luvhly

luvhly
    This is a smart idea baahaha but I can never find any

11. JakeOnPc

GamingsFinest
    Whats poppin

Personally I find the best way to get reports is through Skywars, with windows 10 you can simply windows alt G any hacker you see and upload the 30 second video to youtube whilst you write out the report on the forums. My record is 49 reports in 24hrs, I challenge someone to beat it :p

12. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    I’ve gotten 56 in 24 hours and probably more than that in the summer time so I already beat u :)

13. Invader

Hey ArcticOozzi,
    As many people have answered this thread, I’ll assume that there has already been a given answer.
    Like mentioned above multiple times, diverse your reports. Don’t just report plots.

Question Answered / Thread Locked​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.