easy, medium, and hard parkour

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by LethalReach, Dec 26, 2020.

1. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    Make there an easy parkour for players who aren't that good at parkour and then once completed that then they have unlocked medium parkour. Then they will try to complete that. Once completed, they have unlocked hard parkour. Once finished all of the parkours, they may get an award. Maybe some credits or a gadget key or something like that.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    Hello, while this is a very nice idea, i don’t see it being fully incorporated since there are lots of parkour options on player’s plots/islands on subservers like creative, prison, skyblock, and survival (most common on creative). despite player plots not having prizes, there are also parkour events hosted by staff members every now and then which can have some pretty sick prizes like myth and ancient keys.
    the events are hosted and announced via the community discord. if you are not in the community discord, you can join here: https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ
    as well as, you can suggest events (new or ones that have already been hosted) with a community ticket, here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/community-ticket/.

as for a parkour subserver, i don’t think it’d be very popular since there are alternatives like the parkours in survival games lobby, ctf lobby, and spawn lobby. so -1

hope this made sense :)

3. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    Not to add a new gamemode but to add it to the hub. There is parkour in the lobby and I am saying to add difficulties to it... I understand where you are coming from.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.