Easier Team Chats

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by YupImDuck, Jul 10, 2020.

1. YupImDuck

Mccentral has been known for its aestheticism from the server, nothing over the top or too low. Good quality. I think to embrace that they should add /chat (chatname) (e.g: /chat party, /chat all, /chat team ) So it automatically puts your message into your chat without having to do stuff like /pc. It really would make the server easier to use (especially in parties). I wouldn't think it would be too hard to implement either! Let me know your thoughts on this! Thanks ^-^
    d569ec0179052975bd3e2eed65c54a9f.png
    6e3f2257cad694fe912f6761fb768878.png
    5ef4cc9edbf3308c009c0bd71306ab2e.png

Zonafer, iiSean and 6hb like this.
  2. guih

guihzy
    I don't see any negative points on that, however, /chat already turns on team chat on team-based minigames. I feel that the command could be made shorter (I.E. by typing /pc you toggle on/off party chat). +1

iluvu likes this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I like this idea, and it definitely would make toggling between chats much easier all across the server. You should still have the choice between commands (/pc or /chat party, for example), and the chat should automatically toggle when your party disbands or you leave the game. Otherwise, love it! +1

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.