Dying subserver

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Seb, Apr 19, 2021.

1. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    I don't play anymore, + I account grinded almost all my kills this reset, I barely played. Ive account grinded on all 5 of my accounts this reset I couldn't care less lol Ill prob get IP Banned eventually if anybody has a recording

2. micunmuted

PLARPS
    there's a slight problem with this. its that rookies will just quit the server because they can't contest and can either to one of 2 things, 1, keep playing as a rookie and eventually quit. 2, buy a rank and be like the other people. there's no inbetween really. the current state isn't that good. yet its been a very long time since kitpvp has been actually looked at (besides a reset/update) and yet, they didn't listen to the people. there's no way you can be a rookie on the server and not get really frustrated and quit or buy a rank. even so if you buy bedrock rank like I did it's not gonna help you in any way and your gonna get targeted anyways if your not a random.

3. Issel

Issel
    Dawg, that's what an anticheat is for.. Hypixel got like 300 mods and 150.000 average players.. MCC has 50 staff and 300 players..

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.