Durability

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cammdden, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cammdden

cammdden
    This is really weird, but my durability went up on my sword whilst I was in a fight. I tried to screen record it, but not too sure how well I got it as it was blending in with chat. I might go ahead and post it anyways, but does this happen to anyone else?

2. Zguy2000

Papa_PickleZ
    Hey cammdden!

The most logical explanation for this is a minor bug or lag. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but definitely use a "Record That" feature on your PC to record it in case it happens a second time. Though it may not be intentional, if a staff member finds out about this bug you're experiencing then you may be banned for "Bug Exploiting (Minor)" which is a sev 1 ban. If it doesn't happen again, then like I said, I wouldn't let it keep you up at night. Unless it has been happening to more players, there's probably no reason for staff to look into it either. Just show a staff member (Preferably QA Team or Admin) your recording if it happens again, and they'll know it wasn't intentional and everybody can be on the same page (And hopefully fix the problem).

Hope this helped! Have a nice day/night!
    -Zguy2000

3. Inj3ction

refundpriority
    Hey!
    You can make a bug report if you keep experiencing this.
    Don't worry about being banned for Bug Exploitation, as you can't control the occurrence of this.
    It's probably lag-back on the durability.
    -Inj3ction​

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHiii caAMAMMAMMMMmm
    this has happened to me a few times with swords, axes, and pickaxes.. as mentioned above by some others you can bug report it... but like- you don’t have any proof so it won’t do much unless u have any ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    but to answer ur question, yes this has happened to me before.. a few times before actually.

~lilly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.