Doors not enabled for people not in island

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Dylqn_, Feb 17, 2020.

?

yes or no?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Dylqn_

Dylqn_
    Hey!

I would like to suggest that Doors should not work for people who aren't in island...Yes, I can sign lock but my other island mates can't go through..

2. kuieren

kuieren
    Some people might still want their doors to be public, so I think that allowing people to choose in the island settings whether players can open their doors or not would a be better solution than just completely blocking it. As of right now if you don't want people to open your doors you can lock it and add other member's name in the sign so that they can open it aswell.

3. Minninq

Minninq
    I say we lock anyone other then skyblock members from opening doors for a number of reasons so I agree with doors not working for other people. Basically people can fill up your hoppers with useless stuff so then when your spawners are working the hoppers will not be picking up the loot they drop. We all understand doing what I said above is bannable (Not on prison though) it is still hard for staff to catch people doing so it is a very hard rule to enforce. Also they can stand in the way of what you are doing at that moment in time yes its bannable but it is just a extra ping that staff members have to respond to. When in reality mods should be putting time towards hackers or there own well being. On top of that what is the benefit of adding this I mean if you want people to be able to go to the rest of your island then don't put a door. Or if you want certain people to go outside of the box you maybe make for visitors than you can teleport them out of the box with /tpa command Have a good day :).

iSloth likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.