Don't Spam Capslock

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Andiesgames, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Andiesgames

Andiesgames
    Hello,

If I want to say "Hi KRYFEX" or another name with +5 characters in capslock, then I get a message "Don't spam capslock.
    So I can't say hi to those players. I know that I can type the name without using capslock, but it would be better if I can use capslock for this.

Regards,
    Andiesgames

2. Swaggle

Swaggle
    Hello! I agree with you completely. There are limitations currently in place to avoid any rules from accidentally being broken and you are able to use caps if there are enough lowercase letters in the message you're typing however I completely agree this should be altered. I think there should be more room for caps to take place to a certain extent without the need to use lowercase letters to allow it in the first place. I think the limit could be changed to 10 letters to be allowed to allow more freedom in that regard. There definitely should not be entire sentences written in caps as that would break a current rule however I am personally a big fan of caps lock regardless. Thank you for the suggestion and I hope that it is noted down by the Owner and Administrators! Have a lovely rest of your day.

3. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Heyo!

Piggybacking off of what Swaggle said I too agree with this idea. I think that the caps rule should be altered and/or changed to about 7 or 8. The caps rule is only to stop people from spamming caps lock in sentences because that could come off annoying and spammy, which could result in a mute. Overall im +1 on this idea and like Swaggle said, I hope this gets lifted a little bit soon!

have a good one
    -Turtle

Andiesgames likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.