Donor Perk: More /ah Slots

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Rev3rse, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I feel that a helpful donor perk would be the ability to list more items on the Auction House in Prison. Currently, all players are limited to only listing 5 items total on /ah. My idea is for each donor rank to get +1 added to their /ah listing limit. This would mean Coal rank gets a total of 6 items, Iron gets 7, and so on.

I understand that there can be some concerns about this - namely that /ah could get very cluttered and filled up by allowing donors to list more items. However, I think that ranked users may have items that are more useful and thus more coveted on /ah. For example, Immortal users get 1 Ancient Key every month, which yields rewards that other users are probably quite interested in buying. Under this assumption, the types of items that donors list have a higher chance of being desired by other players than non-donor item listings. This means that the items posted by donors will be bought more quickly as well and not stay in /ah for very long, eliminating the issue of overfilling and overcluttering.

I also believe that this suggestion should not be way too difficult to implement, as it only includes a few permissions changes. It's just one more perk that donors will get, driving rank sales and server revenue overall. I would love to hear what you all think about this idea, so let me know!

2. Mxats

Mxats
    Hey there!
    I really like your suggestion because it's indeed only changing permissions in the files I'm pretty sure. Also I don't see a negative side of ah getting filled up. I'd really like to see this idea to be implemented!
    Definitely a +1 for me!
    Best regards,
    Mats :)

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey! every subserver that has an auction house (skyblock, prison, survival, kitpvp, factions) already has a perk for “15 ah items” (an extra 10 no matter your rank).
    i don’t think this is needed since this perk already exists and i feel that having all donators be able to put more items in ah. like, i feel like more items in ah should be more of an extra perk than a feature... especially since this perk already exists and is unlockable for players.
    overall, i am -1 so

anwyays
    have a nice day l

creeper7777777 likes this.
  4. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    Hey! I was actually unaware of this perk so I was wondering if you can explain what you mean by the 15 /ah items feature. How do you unlock this perk? Additionally, I feel that the donor perk paired with this already-implemented feature may go well together. Since there are 9 donor ranks, with my idea of adding +1 to each rank's /ah limit, Immortal would have access to 14 /ah slots (5 + 9). This pairs nicely with the feature you're talking about, because in order to have a 15 item limit (higher than the Immortal limit), you need to unlock it as you are bringing up. Let me know your thoughts!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.