Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Donation Rank

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by voidash, Jul 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voidash

I am so upset because most of my bedrock donator perks are gone. This is infuriating as it is so expensive to purchase these ranks. Plus my level is back at 1 when I got it up to 555 over the last 8 years. I want a refund.

BlockyBeach likes this.
  2. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey voidash.

Unfortunately, MCC doesn't offer refunds on any donations made, including ranks, so there's nothing much I can do about your issue. When you are buying something from the store, you are making a donation to the server, which you then get perks for/.You are not buying something from the store just for the perks. Rank perks are being removed on mini-games to allow for a more EULA-friendly server, as many of the old perks were considered "pay to win". If they were to keep all of the same perks from before, the revamp's goal of making the server more balanced would not be achieved and not to mention the server having a potential threat of being blacklisted again. Hopefully, more items that aren't paid to win perks get added for donators during the revamp but only the owners are aware of that. Everyone's level got reset during the revamp due to the level system being upgraded to a more up-to-date system. This also allowed everyone to have a fresh start as the old level system was in place ever since the server opened. I hope this explains everything for you, if not feel free to DM me on discord for any other additional questions (Mentioned in my signature)

Question Answered // Thread Locked
    -boom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.