Don’t stop the survival games match after 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by SuperIsakSwahn, Jul 9, 2020.

?

Should it be deathmatch after the 30 minutes?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2020.
  1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. SuperIsakSwahn

PolishGuy
    I want it to be like backplay (sry for naming another server but yeah) no matter how many players it is, after it’s been 30 minutes, it should be deathmatch instead of having the guy with most kills win

2. Haylos

Haylos
    I actually agree with this idea, it gives more of a fair play to all the players in the game, making it so there´s a deadmatch no matter what would be nice to watch+1.

3. Amvya

amarism
    I like your point and agree with the fact that it would on some aspects bring a fair game. Yet, I also think that having that extra time would drag the game out even longer. Since there already is a death match with the final three I'm not so sure this would actually be effective. Like in uhc, it gives the person with the most kills the win because of the timer. I think that default wins would honestly be inevitable considering it already happens with the death match the server already has in place.

~ noobamaya

4. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I agree that adding a deathmatch at the end of the Survival Games timer could add some more excitement and overall fairness to the game & selection of the winner. It isn't typical for there to be more than 3 players left by the end of the timer anyways, and usually the deathmatch is automatically triggered much earlier than 30 minutes due to the remaining player count. This situation would only be necessary in the case that the timer runs out with more than 3 players, which is why I feel that adding a deathmatch would reinvigorate the game when this happens.

To the point that adding a deathmatch would add more time to the overall game, I feel that these usually don't last that long to begin with as it's within a pretty confined area at mid and players are ready to PvP. However, to alleviate this concern the game timer could be shortened to 25 minutes, leaving ample time for a deathmatch which would probably not make the total game time go greater than 30 minutes (it's possible that we need to implement a timer on the final deathmatch itself to prevent users from simply just sitting in the game without fighting). Overall great idea!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.